Belmont, CA

Posted April 15, 2014
I have a 2nd grader at this school and I am delighted with the quality of the teaching and administrative staff. He is making strides in in his acquisition of knowledge and command of new concepts on a regular basis. The parent volunteers are outstanding and there is a real community feel across the Footsteps program for after school care and the parents and educators. I feel very fortunate to have found such an ideal environment and I am sure my son is receiving the level of education we want for him.

Posted September 23, 2013
Cipriani is a fantastic school with great teachers and a very active parent community. We love the feeling that we are all in it together!

Posted September 23, 2013
A small school with great teachers, and deep parent involvement! Its the community involvement that makes this school what it is.

Posted August 01, 2013
My son started there last year -- was pleasantly surprised with the quality of school.

Posted November 18, 2012
My daughter is now in third grade at Cipriani and loves school and all of her classes. The school, parents, and and the kids do a great job of fostering an environment of respect and kindness. The teachers are all very high caliber, and dedicated to continually developing new teaching techniques.

Posted September 12, 2012
My child is a first grade student here and loves it! The teachers go above and beyond, the parents are very involved, and there is a tight knit community. My child loves going to school every day.

Posted September 03, 2012
My daughter is in first grade and we could not be happier with this school. She is so happy to go everyday and is learning so much. The parents and teachers are great!

Posted August 30, 2011
my kid is a first grader this year & i'm very happy with the school it was a tough decision between the public school system & other private & catholic schools around the neighberhood we finally decided to try cipriani - we don't regret it at all - it's really amazing how tight the community is & how involved the parents are! love it

Posted April 09, 2009
Cipriani is such a terrific school! It provides a safe, nurturing, and stimulating enviornment. The staff foster my child's love of learning. BRAVO!!

Posted October 01, 2008
Cipriani is a small school with a fabulous staff and very active parent community. My children love school and their natural curiosity is nurtured by their teachers.

Cipriani Elementary School
2525 Buena Vista, Belmont, CA  94002
Last modified Cipriani Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cipriani Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top