Berkeley, CA

Posted August 24, 2014
This school is amazing, there are so many wonderful teachers. My daughter is always having fun.

Posted August 19, 2013
willard middle school is a very peaceful enviorment it helped my sister get her grades up with the touters that were provided after school. it has a wonderful garden and wonderful teachers

Posted March 18, 2012
The drama program is phenomenal. The teachers range from very good to excellent. I see so many kids flourishing,

Posted March 14, 2010
I have an 8th grader who is finishing-up his third and final year at Willard (then on to Berkeley High) and a 6th grader in his first year at Willard. Willard has been a great school for both of them. The principal is excellent (and school excellence starts with the principal), most of the teachers are dedicated, and there are many academically oriented kids. I highly recommend Willard.

Posted March 12, 2010
My daughter transferred to Willard from a private school and loves it. The 6th grade program is very cohesive and strong, with fantastic teachers. There seems to be something new and exciting going on every week. The cooking and gardening program are a wonderful bonus, and she has made many good friends.

Posted March 12, 2010
Our son is finishing three years at Willard Middle School in June and on his way to Berkeley High. We have had an incredible middle school experience at Willard. From the Principal, teachers, students, sports program and the parent community. They have prepared our child academically and emotionally for the next level of education.

Posted March 12, 2010
I have a seventh grader at Willard and she is totally happy there. The principal is fabulous, great staff in general. Very dedicated parent group. The sleeper school of Berkeley!

Posted February 08, 2008

Willard Middle School 0

Posted September 13, 2007
New to this school, I am so far impressed by the services, teachers and principal. I hope it is a productive year both socially and academically for my son.

Willard Middle School
2425 Stuart Street, Berkeley, CA  94705
Last modified Willard Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willard Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top