Bad
Good

My son stayed for two months during the fall of 2015 at Willard Middle School during my short stay at UC Berkeley as a vising scholar. The school felt very safe and he quickly got great friends at the school. The teachers and management at the school were very, very dedicacted. He had the bedst two months of his life at the school. I can only give Willard my best possible recommendations.

This school has been a fantastic experience for our sixth grade son. His classes are interesting and challenging and the teachers and staff are talented, caring people who seem to love their jobs. I could not be more pleased.

This school is amazing, there are so many wonderful teachers. My daughter is always having fun.

willard middle school is a very peaceful enviorment it helped my sister get her grades up with the touters that were provided after school. it has a wonderful garden and wonderful teachers

The drama program is phenomenal. The teachers range from very good to excellent. I see so many kids flourishing,

I have an 8th grader who is finishing-up his third and final year at Willard (then on to Berkeley High) and a 6th grader in his first year at Willard. Willard has been a great school for both of them. The principal is excellent (and school excellence starts with the principal), most of the teachers are dedicated, and there are many academically oriented kids. I highly recommend Willard.

My daughter transferred to Willard from a private school and loves it. The 6th grade program is very cohesive and strong, with fantastic teachers. There seems to be something new and exciting going on every week. The cooking and gardening program are a wonderful bonus, and she has made many good friends.

Our son is finishing three years at Willard Middle School in June and on his way to Berkeley High. We have had an incredible middle school experience at Willard. From the Principal, teachers, students, sports program and the parent community. They have prepared our child academically and emotionally for the next level of education.

I have a seventh grader at Willard and she is totally happy there. The principal is fabulous, great staff in general. Very dedicated parent group. The sleeper school of Berkeley!

New to this school, I am so far impressed by the services, teachers and principal. I hope it is a productive year both socially and academically for my son.

Last modified Willard Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.