Page Private-Beverly Hills School

Private | K-4

Living in Beverly Hills

Situated in an inner city neighborhood. The median home value is $900,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $2,210.

Sweep tile

Posted February 3, 2005

My name is Marty Del Cid. I am the parent of two students who have been attending Page Private School since preschool. I am very happy with my children s performance. They receive a great deal of individual attention. They are also challenge according to their abilities. I especially like the cultural diversity of this Campus and the warmth of a family atmosphere demonstrated by all employees. As Admissions Director, I would like to invite you to call our school and make an appointment to tour our campus. I will personally show you our school and address any questions regarding our curriculum or school performance. Our phone number, website and e-mail address are: 323-272-3429, www.Pageschool.com and Beveryhills@pageschool.com. I am cognizant of how important it is for a parent to feel comfortable with the school they choose for their children. I want to provide you with the information you need.

Posted February 1, 2005

My experience with Page has been excellent. My child has been attending Page School for 3 yrs. He is very happy and learning more than his same grade friends from other schools. He has been a receipient of High Honor Rolls for the last two years. He has even been the Student of the month and elected vice-president of his class.

Posted February 1, 2005

I have two children who studied in Page School from the first grade to the sixth and in my opinion they received a very good education . Due to the school they had a very good foundation and I recommend the school very highly.

Posted February 1, 2005

I love Page Private School. School teachers as well as administrators bring out the best out of my child. He is getting personal attention in academics, safety and nutrition. I am pleased that in talking to parents of Page graduates, their children are doing excellent in schools like Marlborough. I am confident that my son is receiving quality education at Page.

Posted January 29, 2005

Page Private School has very low standards. Children use outdated curriculum and learn in unsafe environment. Why would someone pay so much money for this kind of service? I am so glad I moved my child to a different school.

Posted January 28, 2005

I am so glad that my parents sent me to Page Private school. I know now how important a good education is and all the things my teachers taught me. Thank you Page and most of all thank you to both of my parents.
—Submitted by a student

Posted January 22, 2005

Page Private School is such a wonderful school. Thank you so much for helping my child grow and develop.

Posted November 29, 2004

I cannot think of a worse school to send my kids to. There is absolutely no focus on quality of education. I would consider it to be more of a daycare with books rather than a school. Save your money and send your child to public school.

Posted October 25, 2004

We haven't officially started the school yet but what i have seen so far seems quite impressive.

Posted June 25, 2004

I have been a very happy employee at Page Private School for over 18 years and have been working with Mr. Gonzalez side by side all these years. I can say that I have always had a positive experience working for Mr. Gonzalez and the staff. He has shown to be fair with everyone. I find it gratifying to be part of this family. I look forward to continue working for Page Private School for many years to come. It has been personally rewarding to watch students progress and grow up to become young adults. Former students often come back to visit us and still say they miss our campus which in the past was like their second home.

Posted June 25, 2004

I have been an employee of Page Private School for three years. Mr. Gonzalez, the principle, has always been respectful, supportive, and professional. It has been a great experience to work in such a nurturing, fun place.

Posted June 25, 2004

I had a child attending Page school since kinder and this year we are leaving because of the administration. The principal didn't do anything for the students or teachers. Teachers did all the work in and outside of the classrooms. It's a shame that Page lost 3 excellent teachers and many students. Page can be a great school with an intelligent leader!

Posted June 23, 2004

My children attended Page Private School from pre-K to sixth grade. As a parent, I feel that the school provided a very strong foundation. Their time here was a wonderful experience for them and they received a very good education. The director provided invaluable guidance to the students.

Posted June 23, 2004

I have been working at Page Private School for five years. Mr. Gonzalez gave me the opportunity to begin as a kindergarten teacher. He gave me a promotion this year as a second grade teacher. He is very understanding and professional with the teachers and the parents. He runs the school with patience and kindness towards all of his students, parents, and staff. Mr Gonzalez appreciates all the hard work put into this school by his staff and students. He provides the teachers with all the supplies or materials needed throughout the school year. He is always receptive to parents and students and is well appreciated by the parents. Mr. Gonzalez treats his employees with respect and gratitude.
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted June 22, 2004

As an Alumni of Page Private School I am very pleased that my parents gave me a solid foundation by sending me to this school. My teachers there always encouraged me to do my best and be a high honor roll student. I am thankful that I have been able to continue staying on the high honor roll as I enter my second year of high school at a very challenging school! Thanks Page Private School for the great memories.
—Submitted by a student

Posted June 22, 2004

I was shocked by some of the negative reviews I recently read at greatschools.org regarding Page Private School in Beverly Hills. My son has been a student at Page for 4 years. I am very pleased with his progress and his teachers as well as all of the administrative staff. Mr. Gonzalez is an exceptional leader and has always been available to adress issues regarding my sons's education. In my own experience, I know there was one teacher who is thankfully no longer apart of the organization, who thrived on creating problems. It is quite clear, and very apparent to me, that many of the negative postings on this site are generated and instigated by this former teacher. She is an arrogant young woman who is abrasive, and ill equipted to work with the other professionals at Page. Her foolish attempt to smear Page's wonderful reputation will not work.

Posted May 27, 2004

I was very happy with my child's teachers this year at Page. They were very helpful, understanding and very intelligent. The principal doesn't have any idea of what is going on in the classroom and parents are unable to contact the owner. It's very important for the school to have experienced and intelligent administration in order to keep good teachers. Page has potentials to be a great school if administrators change and the owner of the school would be involved. Thank you teachers for working so hard with my child this year!

Posted May 23, 2004

The text books are over 11 years old, the so called library wasn't open to students until the last weeks of school. Lastly, I have never received a recepit for any cash transactions for feild trips, picnics etc. I have been even told to make my checks out to 'cash'. The owner and principal are both impossible to find much less communicate with. The preschool is outstanding and so is the director but the upper school principal is lacking a great deal.

Posted April 28, 2004

This school is in steady decline. I was told it was of the finest, but for the last couple of years it has been progresively worse. There is no way to reach the owner. The prinicpal will not allow it. The staff has changed over the last few years and will change again this year. Many parents have changed schools and many more will follow this year. If your planning to attend this school for anything other thatn the preschool please look elsewhere.

Ethnicity This school