Posted March 11, 2013
My daughter has just started school at the Beverly HIlls, Page Private School location. I am not only impressed with schools cleanliness, academics, teachers and staff, and the principal. I love it! My daughter LOVES it and we are looking forward to a phenomenal academic progression for years to come.

Posted August 29, 2012
My 2 year-old daughter has been enrolled in Page for only a few months and I absolutely love it. I am amazed at everything she learns there. I love when she randomly starts singing her ABC's, the days of the week, or tells me something I didn t know she knew; such as shapes and colors. The teachers I ve met are exceptional and clearly care about the students. It works great for my family and look forward to enrolling my second daughter as soon as she s able.

Page School-Beverly Hills 4

Posted August 08, 2012
As the last reviewer mentioned, this school works out for some families, and for others it does not. and that may not be the school's fault. My child has attended this school for more than 3 years and while it is far from perfect, - some teachers are definitely stronger than others, overall it is a good educational nvironment. What I find is that the parents and families often expect much more from a private school for their children simply because they are paying. They expect children to simply excel without getting involved themselves. The parents are often highly competitive among each other as well without regards for the kids. The school is very small, so I see parents who dislike something about a teacher's methods share opinions and air grievances publicly without giving the teacher a chance to even explain or work with their child. When you choose to diminish a teacher in front of your own children, whether you are right or not, diminishes the role that teacher has to be able to successfully teach your child. Private school unlike public school provides parents with a choice, but I feel the parents are always responsible in the end for their child's academic success.

Posted May 27, 2012
For some families this school works out....for others it does not. I am a former grade school teacher, high school teacher, junior college instructor and a retired college professor. Academicallly, in part, I hold a Masters Degree in Teaching from the Whitworth College Graduate School in Spokane, Washington, and a Doctorate Degree. For the last 40 years I worked as a teacher and in educational administration. My son went to Page Private School in Garden Grove, California, for five years, and in retrospect, it was a big mistake enrolling him at this school. He subsequently transferred to another private school wherein he did good academically, and loved his teachers/environment. Page has an absolutely excellent teacher with Mrs. Baylock. However, other faculty members are most questionable. (I formally filed complaints with the Calfifornia Department of Education concerning two "teachers" who were then team teaching my son.) As aforesaid, for families....this school works out....for others...it is not the case. In my opinion, Page Private School in Garden Grove, California, is far from being a good school and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Posted March 23, 2011
My daughter is no longer in this school for so many reason's she is now in 6th grade and has nothing good to say about this school. She does mention alot that her 1st grade teacher Mrs Blaylock was rude to her students and was not helpful and would get irritated when one of the children would ask for help. She had no patience in teaching her students. I think the reason is because she is too busy attending to her 2 kids that also attend that school. She should be fired!

Posted October 12, 2010
I had 2 boys that attended Page in Garden Grove and I absolutely felt that the teachers and principal care deeply for the students. My youngest was in Pre-K there and I believe the core they set for him has helped him to exceed in Kindergarten this year. I was very sad when my ex decided to take them out of Page. Would recommend to any parent.

Posted May 12, 2010
I am not pleased with this school, the 3rd to 6th grade only has one teacher and maybe another part time teacher. Its terrible, the principle does not care or call back when you have an issue. I could go on about this school but I am spending time now looking for a descent private school with a good curuculum. They are finally closing the upper elementary portion because its not working. The only good thing is that the teachers were nice.

Page School-Beverly Hills 0

Posted July 08, 2009
I absoulutly love this school , my son attends the Garden Grove campus. Their classes are small and well organized. Pricing is high but the student / teacher ratio is wonderful and well worth the premium. Campus is small and secure, the teachers are caring and take pride in their students.

Posted June 02, 2009

Posted May 08, 2009
Administration have a lack of responsiveness. Overall school practices are far behind the curve. Public schools and faith based schools are quickly leaving this organization in the dust. Beware and do your research.

Page School-Beverly Hills
419 South Robertson Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA  90211
Last modified Page School-Beverly Hills is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Page School-Beverly Hills Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 63 reviews. Top