K-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school continues to impress me with their forward thinking approach to the education of a child. There is an intangible spiritual approach/environment that creates a safe place for the children to develop. I have a 4 and a 6 year old in the school, and each has a different personality/emotional need (go figure!). They both thrive in this unique environment. If you are looking for an overall spiritual approach to include solid academics, this is the place for you... read no further.

In this school the student learn practical tools of spirituality to help them in they're daily lives. Theres such an environment of love, understanding and acceptance to all students who come.

Kabbalah Children's Academy is a great school with creative teachers, a wonderful administrative, and terrific kids. My oldest son is in the fifth grade and has attended the school since he was 3 and I also have twins going into kindergarten who have been at the school since they were 2. What makes this school so unusual is that the kids are learning how to become spiritually thinking people while still getting all the academics. I am constantly impressed by what they are learning and how creative the teachers are with the lessons .

My school is tremendously human, loving and caring. They make sure every student is taken care of, and that they have a grasp of the foundation of what is being taught. Here no child is left behind. It is a HUGE school with a HUGE soul, with empowered students of all religions.

The Kabbalah Children's Academy is a school that gives children the more than an education it gives them the tools they need to overcome challenges, grow their spirit, and teaches the importance of human dignity.

I am convinced that KCA is the most incredible school in the world. All 3 of my kids go there, and every day when I pick up my 2nd grader from school I ask him, 'how was it' and he replies, "AWESOME!" The academics are strong and rigorous - I am a Yale graduate & this is important to me - but what sets this school FAR apart from every other school is the fact that it teaches spirituality to the kids. They learn to reflect on their actions, to share and care for their fellow students and community at large, and to take responsibility for their actions. There is no bullying in this school! Only committed teachers, a wonderful principal and admin staff, happy, hard working students, and best of all, Kabbalah/spirituality taught to the children alongside academics.

Very simply, this is the ONLY school I wanted to send my kids to, and I could not be more happy with the results. We have sent them for 5 years straight and the school has surpassed our expectations. Our children learn kabbalah every week in school, they talk about it at home and use the techniques they learn all the time - they share with people, they comfort others, they strive to be of service and to volunteer, and they think about their own actions. I wish this school existed when I was a kid! Everyone should be so lucky as to go to this school.

We knew about KCA even before our child was born and hoped to be able to send any kids we had to this school. When out child was old enough, we sent her to KCA. The staff reported that academically, our child was doing good, but there was a social DEVELOPMENT issue that I suspect wouldn't have been detected in a public school. When that issue was addressed, our child blossomed such that it was obvious that the schools recommendations and implementation was the right answer.

My mother was a top flight educator, so I gave this school a hypercritical eye before sending my two children. The philosophy and approach to education manifested by this wise and kind Principal is second to none. The school is growing in all the right ways: exceptional new faculty added yearly, expansion and new funding for new programs, parental and community involvement is powerful and expanding, and the children are happy, well educated and wise beyond their years. Word is spreading and parents from outside the Kabbalah Community and indeed parents from the world over are moving here to enroll their kids in this unique and remarkable institution of learning.

It is a very fun school.My kid went to this school from the age of 6.I did not feel a great leaderships. The mission statement is great,although the belief in the kids are poor. If you want your kids to have fun,that's the place,but for all the rest I would check twice.

Last modified Kabbalah Children's Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8