Beverly Hills, CA

Posted June 14, 2014
Rating this school is easy. The teachers are smart, energetic, patient, and all around wonderful. My daughter runs to school every morning and doesn't want to leave at pick up. She reading well above her grade level, math skills are exceptional, and many many other great achievements. If there were 6 stars, this school would earn it.

Temple Emanuel Academy Day School 1

Posted June 13, 2014
Temple Emanuel was a wonderful school a number of years ago, however, with a large change in faculty and staff over the past couple of years, the quality has suffered. Currently, classrooms are left empty and the new head of school comes across as cold and arrogant. Hopefully, they can regain the reputation they once had. In the meantime, if Jewish education is important to you, I recommend looking into one of the other local Jewish schools like we ended up doing - all with a lot more to offer for similar tuition.

Temple Emanuel Academy Day School 1

Posted May 04, 2014
I strongly advise parents to find another school for their children. I do not trust the teachers and staff here and ended up taking my son out of the school. He came home with sand in his eyes, ears, mouth, and hair TWICE. The second time was so bad I had to take him to the emergency room because he swallowed so much sand. The teachers and staff are not attentive to the children and unresponsive to parents' concerns. If a Jewish education is important to you go to Pressman Academy. Great school and great teachers.

Posted April 29, 2014
TEADS is one of the more unique learning environments a person could find for their child. The teachers and staff work in conjunction with Jewish traditions to create an environment which both challenges each child's strengths and nurtures the individual. I cannot imagine my daughter anywhere else.

Posted April 29, 2014
TEADS has provided such a great experience for my kids. Really great hands-on learning and focusing on the whole child.

Posted April 29, 2014
Great School, TEADS & ECC. A wonderful community to join. Great parents, teachers, and class. We love TEADS.

Posted April 29, 2014
TEADS is definitely a special place that I feel some parents don't realize until their kids go to another school. Having come from several schools before finding TEADS, my daughter and I have finally found a home. My daughter is in a school where she has a voice and is heard, is challenged and never bored, has friends all the way down to Gesher, learning to speak a third language, and has been introduced to new avenues such as chess, iPad photography, Lego robotics, theatre production and more. This is her second year there and I'm amazed how much she has flourished and the confidence she has gained by going to a school with small class sizes and indivialized attention. She goes to school happy every day and there's isn't much more I can ask for.

Posted April 29, 2014
My two daughters have blossomed at Temple Emanuel Academy Day School. TEADS is a school that nourishes creativity and individuality. The artistic approach towards academics creates an environment where students are having so much fun, they don't even realize that they are learning. My older daughter learned to read and write both English and Hebrew in one school year, and is now reading above her grade level. Both of my girls are excited to get to school in the mornings and hate to leave in the afternoon. The intimate class sizes are ideal for individual instruction. The kids that graduate from TEADS are confident, well spoken and academically ahead of the game. Five Stars!

Posted April 29, 2014
I've never been more thrilled or proud to be a parent at TEADS. All 3 of my children are happy, well adjusted and thriving academically. The personal care and individual attention the faculty gives to each of their students is inspiring and, as a parent, incredibly reassuring. They don't just enjoy teaching my children, they pride themselves on being involved on every level of their respective developments. Sending my children to a reform Jewish environment has afforded them the unique and privileged opportunity to be a part of a God loving institution where they've gained an increased appreciation of their culture, history and sense of identity and confidence. My children have learned to be proud of who they are as secular, Jewish children- while having an undeniable respect and appreciation of all other religions and varied backgrounds. As a parent, I have learned, through TEADS, what it is to raise a child to be his best- both academically and with a keen knowledge of how to love yourself and the world around you. What more could you possibly ask of a school. It's like having a third parent!

Posted April 29, 2014
I have had three children at TEADS and it is such a fantastic school. The children are respected and celebrated as individuals, the teachers truly get to know them. The teachers are top-notch, the kids are challenged to do so much. Attend an "Author's Night" if you can and see what the students create, even the Kindergarteners! The school experience is deeply enriched with arts, music and spirituality, and a solid foundation of serious learning in math, science and language. My kids also learned Hebrew and ethics. My kids learned to play chess in first grade as part of their math program. TEADS nurtured my kids on so many levels, while also helping them acquire the tools to compete and succeed in the world post-graduation. Also, such a wonderful, down-to-earth, frendly and involved parent community. Exceeding my hopes!

Temple Emanuel Academy Day School
8844 Burton Way, Beverly Hills, CA  90211
Last modified Temple Emanuel Academy Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Temple Emanuel Academy Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top