Posted May 08, 2013
I currently have 2 kids that attend Smith Elementary and I have never been happier with the level of education that is provided.

Posted June 26, 2012
Smith school is a great school. The teachers are great, they really care about their students. The staff there is great and very helpful when I have questions. Continue the great work Smith staff!!!!!!

Gerald A. Smith Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2009
There was a time I had great expectations of Smith. Thru the years, they have had big changes, parents no longer able to go on campus, sure they say it's for our childrens saftey, but is it really? Teachers states they feel threatened by some parents, is it justifiable? They just want parents kepted in the dark, the only time they really need us is when the teachers are fighting for contract renewals. there is no communication between upper staff and parents. For teachers, there are a small few who do have our childrens best interest, but there is a greater amount who have been there so long, that they degrade our students, this is our future, there comes a time when things must end, when a child is just overlooked, not being encouraged for good, when things are becoming a boring rerun, its time to throw in the towel .

Posted August 29, 2008

Gerald A. Smith Elementary School 0

Posted August 06, 2008
i love smith i have seven kids that went to smith and they love it everybody is nice.they have the bast teachers and principal.p.s keep up the good work. from the shalabi family

Gerald A. Smith Elementary School 3

Posted November 08, 2005

Gerald A. Smith Elementary School 2

Posted August 31, 2005
- a former student
This school is certainly one of the best public schools I have been to in the past. I went there and my neices and nephews went there as well. It has some music programs and great caring teachers like 'Ms. Merkwan' not sure if she works there anymore but she was really something. They had a great principal but I think she retired back in 2000. It still is great but it lost that family feel about it, I think.

Gerald A. Smith Elementary School 3

Posted April 28, 2005
Academics seem to be really lacking in my computer development. Seems to be too much time for recess (4 recesses a day).

Posted December 03, 2004
- a former student
I think that Smith Elementary School is a good school. My daughter went here and she ended up with straight A's with a few exceptions. She came home and told me how she helped the library and the lunch room and she always seemed happy, and she was.

Gerald A. Smith Elementary School
9551 Linden Avenue, Bloomington, CA  92316
Last modified Gerald A. Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gerald A. Smith Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top