Posted April 06, 2014
My daughter had a hard time they were talking of retaining her but the Principle steped in and said that is not the way to solve the issue at hand and find out where all of us can help now My daughter has improved tremendously I love the school and staff and proud that my daughter goes to where I went to elementry I love it better then crestmore elementry they were no help at all when she went there Zimmerman is more dedicated to their students

Walter Zimmerman Elementary School 1

Posted August 23, 2013
This school has no leadership. A parent had to get up at back to school night and ask all the parents to keep there kids quiet so he could hear the principal talk. All the principal did was talk over the kids. she never once addressed the noise issue. The paper that was sent home also said no children allowed in the cafeteria for this back to school night. She didnt follow here own rules. This school is a joke

Walter Zimmerman Elementary School 4

Posted June 03, 2011
The principal and vice principal and all the staff and teachers are very dedicated over all the school has improved big time, I've been taking my children to this school for 6 years now and you can really see the difference. There is a complaint this goes to the district about the lay offs, they are letting go 11 of the great teachers they have, I would like to see them there next year .

Posted March 08, 2010
This school has change in many ways..Now they provide more programs for children having difficulties and bringing them to their grade level. I also went there, and now my daughter attends this school to so things have changed and i like it more...

Walter Zimmerman Elementary School 0

Posted July 09, 2009
I love this school and it's teachers. My student recently attended 4th grade and their team is amazing. My child went from low grades to excelleng grades and is excited about school now!

Posted January 13, 2009

Posted September 15, 2008

Posted March 31, 2005
- a former student
The school has improved incredibly after drastical changes were made. There is Great principal leadership. There is also very good safety on Zimmerman Elementary. And i would recommend that this school is perfect for any child/student.

Walter Zimmerman Elementary School
11050 Linden Avenue, Bloomington, CA  92316
Last modified Walter Zimmerman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walter Zimmerman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top