Posted August 14, 2014
Great school. My son graduated from this wonderful place. The teachers actually loved him and cared about his well-being. They prayed for my boy. It was amazing. He did very well. This school gave him tools for success! The staff were amazing and always positive toward him. I loved this school so much and the wonderful influence it provided that I went to work for the school a year after my son graduated. The teachers actually walk the talk. I get a "behind the scenes" view, and they are real. Their testimonies are real. And their love for the students is real. Best place EVER. :)

Posted March 23, 2014
Love this school. Everywhere you go will find things you dnt like but BC has a heart for Jesus. The staff loves the children and I feel good about my decision to have my children here. Indivudal attention excellent learning!

Bloomington Christian School 1

Posted March 03, 2014
School plays favorite to students of staff. Recently a parent was treated in a alarming fashon that the police department had to respond to incident. Parents werent notified staff who was involved with said incident was allowed to stay on campus during police investigation. Also my child received text books 3mo after starting school. School is also in deep debt! Where is our money going?School will be changing text supplier again next year because we owe 2 other providers money. School is sub-par we have to pay extra for any activity included at other schools.This so called flight for advanced is additional $100.00The things my student learned was not worth the charge.BEWARE we will be moving schools soon.

Posted December 18, 2013
I am so blessed to have my children in Bloomington Christian. My elementary student has learned so much over the last year. I love that at night we are able to discuss all that is learned in school and how much he loves his class and has a teacher that is not just there to be paid, but to make sure he has learned. My preschooler not only has a curriculum that is followed, but she is also learning Spanish in her class. What an awesome opportunity. I am so blessed to known my babies are taken care of and loved beyond measure when I can't be with them. I wouldn't want my babies anywhere else.

Bloomington Christian School 2

Posted December 10, 2013
My son has been at this school for two years, he started in 7th grade because I wanted him to get through his Jr. High years at a non public school. The school is small and everyone seems to know each other, and it seems like a close community. However it is not well organized. Every time I've gone into the school the office is a mess and no one is really there to answer questions, recently I went to pick my son up early for a Dr. appointment and I had to ask twice for help and no one even acknowledged me. After the 2nd time, someone finally did and it took them 15 min. to go get my son out of class. Needless to say it is very frustrating, and it makes me wonder how organized the teachers are. There has been instances where teachers have said some inappropriate things to students as well. Recently my son told me a teacher had to give a formal apology because he wasked a class full of 8th graders to raise their hands if they were racist. I cannot wait for my son to get through 8th grade so I can get him back in regular school. If I could go back I would have paid a higher tuition and got him into another school.

Posted October 27, 2013
A really great school. Education is great, Students are great, Teachers are great, and the Principal is wonderful. if you live within 30 miles of the school and looking for a good education for your child you should check the school out. We live 20 miles from the school and we take our kids there everyday. They have been attending Bloomington Christian since preschool. Believe me it's worth it. Don't believe me check it out for yourself.

Bloomington Christian School 1

Posted October 19, 2013
My family and I have been here for years.We have seen great teachers come and go,if it had not been for the teachers of our past we would not have stayed as long as we havef you disagree with admin.you and your student will be flagged as troublE MAKERS.Admin will sick staff as well as so called church board members on you,to gossip and spread the very lies they accuse parents of.When as a paying parent you have every right to a opinion thats not gossip.We recently received our students grades these grades are a lie.They received a A in history for example and they only had a book for the first 3 weeks of school because of a printing error.Dont give them a grade just to keep my tuition coming in.Also dont speak negative about parents of classmates to our students.Kids are innocent BEWARE dont enroll your child here we will be leaving this school.Also staff here does not need to be accredited.If you are apart of there fellowship since they are private and WASC accredited they can hire who ever they feel like.The board is just a front.they discipline staff at there leisure.Our funds will be a blessing at another establishment.Not a GODLY place at all!So sad to see.

Posted October 15, 2013
My child has been at BCS for four years now. In that for years he has been shown nothing but the love of Christ through his teachers and the administration at the school. My child excels in all subjects, not because of anything I have done but because of all of the hard work his teachers put into him. BCS is making a difference and is led by an amazing staff of Godly men and women across the board. They do everything with the kids in mind and not to please anyone else. I see that their deepest desire is to send out Godly men and women from the school with a great education behind them when they graduate. Thank you BCS for being a much needed light in this dark world.

Posted August 28, 2013
I am a student here at Bloomington Christian i am in 7.2 and I started a week late. When I first got here I thought I was going to sit alone at lunch and have no friends but it was exactly the opposite! Thouh I cant say there names i will just say they are some of the nicest people EVER! There are a select few that or more on the rude side but you wont have to worry about them. if your in 7th grade and sine up in 2013 and they ask if you know anyone just say there last name is Pierce and I am a girl then they'll probably let me show you around.Classes are awesome and I don't know if this is a bad thing for you but it's great for me WE HAVE ELECTIVES! :D sorry I just love electives :p But overall this is a great and fantastic school if your thinking of putting you son or daughter or just child in general you should do it if they want to. If you reading this down here i just wanted to say thanks for your time and have a great day. :) - A former student 2013 BCS Ravens.

Posted April 28, 2013
BCS is a great school. My boys have been blessed to have great teachers who teach them about God and academics. My boys have grown in the Lord and love to worship him and tell others about God. They both started at BCS's preschool. They have chapel once a week where they get to worship God in song and also hear from our School pastor. My oldest will be going into Junior High. I look forward to seeing him grow even more in the Lord with all the wonderful teachers I have heard about. I recommend this school my friends and neighbors.

Bloomington Christian School
9904 Bloomington Avenue, Bloomington, CA  92316
Last modified Bloomington Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Bloomington Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews.