Blue Lake, CA

Posted April 17, 2014
Blue Lake school is like a family--the school is very supportive of the children and parents and grandparents are very welcome.

Posted September 28, 2013
The principal, Paula Wyant, really supports the teachers and students to help the school be the best it can be.

Posted September 28, 2013
I am impressed with the high quality of education this small school offers. The teachers and staff truly make an effort to help each and every student on campus. From free after school care for kindergarten students, to staffing the library, speech and language, music, and art programs, Blue Lake Elementary does the most for its students for what it is given.

Posted September 28, 2013
The teachers at Blue Lake focus on community. They work together to make students value their community as well as value community participation in the school. The Blue Lake Rancheria, the City of Blue Lake, and many other local businesses work closely with the school.

Posted September 28, 2013
Blue Lake Elementary is a wonderful tight-knit school and community where families and school staff work together to optimize student success. I truly enjoy working at this small, rural school.

Posted December 04, 2010
My daughter attended Blue Lake School. I was very impressed with the teachers. They were nurturing and kind. Her education was rigorus and individualized. I highly recommend Blue Lake School.

Posted October 01, 2010
Two of my children attend Blue Lake School. I myself attended this school from K-8. I could not be happier with the school and it's staff. My children are treated as individuals by caring and involved adults. I am a single mother who works full time and I am still kept completely informed of every aspect of my child's education.

Blue Lake Elementary School 0

Posted June 19, 2008
Fantastic school, amazing teachers. The grounds are beautifully kept and it's just a wonderful place for kids to get a first-class education.

Blue Lake Elementary School 2

Posted March 06, 2007
Considering the level of education in the USA Blue Lake does a decent job. Excellent, dedicated teachers trying to do the best with a decimated statewide curriculum.

Posted March 04, 2007
I am proud to say that my child attends Blue Lake Elementary School. I know that in the outside community we are definitely mis-understood and thought to be thugs, but if people would bother to get to know these kids they would find that they are generaly good kids. My son works hard and receives straight A's. He is a member of the 8th grade basketball team that won a second championship at the Crescent City Jaycee's Tournament, a 56 team tourney. Sadly, the City of Blue Lake's Police Department and Parks and Recreation Department are seriously lacking. The burden of this has fallen on the school to work out a lot of non school issues. There is not enough space in this reveiw to tell all of the wonderful things about the Principal, the Staff and the extra-curicular programs.

Blue Lake Elementary School
631 Greenwood Avenue, Blue Lake, CA  95525
Last modified Blue Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blue Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top