Bonita, CA
Before care: Yes

Sunnyside Elementary School 1

Posted August 31, 2013
I was a GATE student at this school and unfortunately their idea of meeting the needs of more advanced students is to have them build things with toothpicks and do meaningless worksheets when they're done with their work. In third grade my teacher would give us gummy bears to give her massages. Totally inappropriate! I wish I had had the courage then to say something about it. Unfortunately this school teaches you to shut up and do what they say.

Posted July 12, 2013
My son has been here for 2 years. In 3rd grade he had lost his love and passion for school based on a bad teacher experience. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the school, principle, secretary and staff. It's such a warm and loving school, wonderful teachers with great learning activities, field trips, test scores, etc. Awesome parent involvement.

Posted February 15, 2012
i went to this school i say all parents should try to get there kid in this school. well disipline great teachers wonderful history!!!!!!

Posted May 06, 2010
I love Sunnyside Elementary School because during the course of my education there, I was always treated with the utmost respect and I was always rewarded for my creativity. The administrators and staff at Sunnyside were kind and giving 100% of the time. I went to a few different elementary schools; 1 in Washington and one In Hawaii, and I must say they didn't compare to my experiences at Sunnyside. I am a Senior at Bonita Vista High School now and I still have many close fiends that have stayed with me since my days at Sunnyside and whenever we pass each other in the halls, we almost always want to sing 'The Sunnyside Song' . The memories I made at Sunnside will stay with me forever and I think this school should get all the support it deserves simply for the fact that I, along with dozens of other students, created a family there that will last us a lifetime.

Posted April 13, 2010
I am a parent and Sunnyside alumni. I rate Sunnyside a perfect 10!!

Sunnyside Elementary School 0

Posted January 21, 2010
Sunnyside is a great school!!, my kids are very happy, the kids are tought to respect others and the principal is always right there in every aspect of the school from academics to each student well being, he's a caring principal. Transferd my kids from an nearby elementary school, that is the best decision I had ever made!!

Sunnyside Elementary School 3

Posted January 08, 2010
The school now has DASH. They also have a football team that was poorly ran. Same kids played over and over again, while others sat on the sidelines. If you are unable to volunteer, it reflects on your child. This is a great school if your child is an A student and a stay home parent. Because of the community it is in, no additional resources are offered for the struggling student. The principal is great. Always available. The clerical staff is also very helpful and friendly.

Sunnyside Elementary School 1

Posted October 13, 2009

Posted March 26, 2009
Awesome school! great environment! great principal and staff! if you are looking for a school that you won't regret enrolling your child in.....Then this is it!

Sunnyside Elementary School 0

Posted March 11, 2009
We moved to the area a couple of years ago and we love the school the principal is a great person taking care of every detail in school and knowing each and evey kid in the school

Sunnyside Elementary School
5430 San Miguel Road, Bonita, CA  91902
Last modified Sunnyside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunnyside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top