Posted February 12, 2014
I have a student in kindergarten and a 5th grader here. Both love their teachers and are enjoying themselves at the school. My one complaint is that they do have a lot more homework than we did when we were students (ages ago) but that's a reflection of changing social morays rather than school policy. All together, I think Bonsall is a 10 school and highly recommend it.

Posted September 10, 2013
My child's school is really Awesome! She loves her teachers and the staff. The teachers have it together and the music program is great too. We are lucky to have music in our school. Thank you to all that help make this school a great school.

Posted February 19, 2013
Wonderful teachers who care greatly about the children in their class. Principal and VP do an awesome job. Bullying is not accepted and the principal and VP take care of it right away. Front office runs super smoothly and I feel my children are extremely save at this school. My kids thrive in their class and both are grate A students. PTA is wonderful and improved tremendous. So glad my children attend Bonsall Elementary School. Couldn't be happier.

Bonsall Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2012
Our child is smart off the charts. Teacher calling us at night to follow up. Day care staff is stellar. Office staff is nice and Principal is awesome. Nurse could use a little more focus, really do not need to hear about the negative aspects of the day every time I come in to attend to my child. PTA is horrible to no end. Halloween function ran out of tickets for game play within the first hour! Pancake breakfast runs out of Pancakes an hour before it is over! PTA is the only reason I do not leave 5 stars. School has amazing dynamics set for learning and always goes out of its way to boost the child both academically and physically. I spend many days a week with our child in class and see what a work load these teachers have as well as a lack of budget to support their needs. I find the hand full of teacher I have had the pleasure to work with always positive and reinforcing moral codes. Great school and great location with unfortunate parking design. Just get there early because no one else does! GO BEARS

Posted November 09, 2011
Bonsall Elementary is an amazing school. Our daughter started Kindergarten this year and absolultely loves it. All of the teachers and other parents are extremely friendly and welcoming.

Posted September 14, 2011
We are so lucky to have an incredible school like Bonsall Elementary in our community. I love everything about the school, from the teachers, the staff, the parent involvement, the PTA and the students. Bonsall Elementary is only 3 years old, which is absolutely wonderful that our kids get to attend a new, clean and extremely safe school. In addition, the after school care is top notch and affordable. My kids are so happy here-and so am I!

Posted October 12, 2010
First of all we have a TOP Notch staff! Our teachers CARE about our kids, their education, our school and our community! Our school prides itself on kids with great character and respect for others. We want more for our kids at Bonsall! The parents are AWESOME and volunteer their time to make our school a HAPPY, FUN and SAFE place to learn! Go Bonsall Bears!

Bonsall Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Bonsall is a great school! We are very lucky to have people who really care about the kids...from the educators to the parents!

Bonsall Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
Although it is a beautiful, new campus, the staff at this school seem to lack both heart and motivation for encouraging students. There is a rush to complete work and an unhealthy focus on scoring high on tests, rather than a depth of understanding. With little to no art, and no music program that we have seen, there seems to be a void in creativity. As for communication from classroom or admin. to parent, it is minimal, at best. We have had our children in lower rated schools, and they received more attention and there was better communication. Also agree with other reviews about the borderline office staff, who generally treat the parent in a condescending manner. Yes, traffic is a nightmare, but as suggested, get there early to avoid the long lines. Good luck, because as a parent, you will have to do much instruction for your child to ensure

Posted March 31, 2010
The teachers are excellent. My children are learning so much each day. Along w/ academics, they're also learning to respect others which I appreciate.

Bonsall Elementary School
31555 Old River Road, Bonsall, CA  92003
Last modified Bonsall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bonsall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top