Public charter
Boulder Creek, CA

Posted May 24, 2012
We have been with Ocean Grove Charter School since it opened it's doors. It has been a fabulous opportunity for my children to learn at their own pace and experience so many things hands on. We can focus on their needs and their strengths appropriately. We love it.

Posted August 22, 2011
This is a Charter School that is actually located in the Santa Cruz Mountains near the coast. It's parent organization is in Placerville. This is a great school- very supportive staff and works with homeschooling families exclusively, so they understand completely how to work with you. My daughter started here with homeschooling upon entering 3rd grade - she had so many holes in her education and we can now fill them.

Posted December 11, 2009
I choose what I teach to my child. My second-grader just finished 3rd grade math, and it is only a middle of school year. As a special subject he is studying piano. We both love it! We are free to go anywhere, just take our books. He can spend a week at Grandma's, as long as he is doing his work.

Posted October 05, 2009
Incredible school that tailors a program to each of your individual child's needs. This is the best place to create the education you want for your child!

Posted June 12, 2008
Awesome school for parent choices. Its a wonderful opportunity.

Ocean Grove Charter School
16900 North Highway Nine, Boulder Creek, CA  95006
Last modified Ocean Grove Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ocean Grove Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top