Carbon Canyon Christian School 4

Posted September 05, 2005
I loved the experience my daughter had at this school. The class sizes are small, the curriculium is excellerated and they provide a wonderful christian atmosphere. Being there is like living on little on the prarie.

Carbon Canyon Christian School 5

Posted October 10, 2004
My son was in private Christain school grades 1-6. We let him attend public jr high with very serious trouble. We moved him to CCC for 9th and was blessed with his tranformation into a top student, leader in small athletics, great found love of horses, the maturity to desire staying out of trouble. He is very close to the youth paster/vp/coach & horseman, Mr Barnes. I love this school, their discipline, their attitude, their environment and commitment to raise up successful christian students.

Carbon Canyon Christian School
5600 Carbon Canyon Road, Brea, CA  92823
Last modified Carbon Canyon Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Carbon Canyon Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top