Bad
Good

Posted August 22, 2016
I am completely satisfied with the education my child is receiving at Arovista Elementary School. My husband and I both hold advanced degrees in our respective fields and education is very important to us. Initially, we planned to send our child to a local private school and even put down a deposit, however we decided we should really give our neighborhood school a try before making such a long-term financial commitment. We are so glad we did! Arovista has exceeded our expectations in every way. Our child has attended Arovista for two years and both his teachers have been excellent; nurturing, caring and with high standards for academics and behavior. The interactions we have had with the principal and support staff have all been positive. We have found the other parents very down-to-earth and friendly and there is a strong sense of community. Arovista has been an excellent environment for our child and we are all looking forward to the start of the new school year.

Posted August 18, 2009
I have two children soon to move up to 4th & 6th at Arovista and have done very well. School has great teachers. Only downer is the after school daycare...this is not an Arovista program. I really wish the school would get involed and have their own or look for new company to handle. Other than that great school.

Posted June 16, 2008
This is my first year at Arovista and so far I am really impressed with this school. The staff is great. They are all very caring and welcoming. They really encourage parents to get involved even if it just a little. I am a working mom so I helped out on my lunch hour once a week. I felt it was much appreciated even though I wished I could do more. I loved every minute being a part of my son's class. I encourage all parents to try to get involved even if you think its not enough time. your effort will be appreciated by the teachers and you child.

Posted January 24, 2006
The teachers really care about their students and take the extra time to help them learn if need be.Parents are encouraged to be as involved as possible, and most are. All of the staff members are amazing and From the principal to the secretaties. Academia and extra cirricular activities are encouraged at every turn, and they have a large variety of things that the children can get involved in. No matter what the child is interested in.

Posted August 10, 2005
This is a great school with wonderful parent involvement, a friendly staff and excellent principal! THe kids are happy and learning a lot! :)

Arovista Elementary School
900 Eadington Drive, Brea, CA  92821-5298
Last modified Arovista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.