Posted February 13, 2010

Arovista Elementary School 1

Posted January 24, 2010

Posted November 24, 2009

Posted August 18, 2009
I have two children soon to move up to 4th & 6th at Arovista and have done very well. School has great teachers. Only downer is the after school daycare...this is not an Arovista program. I really wish the school would get involed and have their own or look for new company to handle. Other than that great school.

Posted June 16, 2008
This is my first year at Arovista and so far I am really impressed with this school. The staff is great. They are all very caring and welcoming. They really encourage parents to get involved even if it just a little. I am a working mom so I helped out on my lunch hour once a week. I felt it was much appreciated even though I wished I could do more. I loved every minute being a part of my son's class. I encourage all parents to try to get involved even if you think its not enough time. your effort will be appreciated by the teachers and you child.

Posted October 06, 2007

Posted January 16, 2007

Arovista Elementary School 4

Posted March 01, 2006

Posted January 24, 2006
The teachers really care about their students and take the extra time to help them learn if need be.Parents are encouraged to be as involved as possible, and most are. All of the staff members are amazing and From the principal to the secretaties. Academia and extra cirricular activities are encouraged at every turn, and they have a large variety of things that the children can get involved in. No matter what the child is interested in.

Posted August 10, 2005
This is a great school with wonderful parent involvement, a friendly staff and excellent principal! THe kids are happy and learning a lot! :)

Arovista Elementary School
900 Eadington Drive, Brea, CA  92821
Last modified Arovista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arovista Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top