St. Angela Merici Elementary School 5

Posted July 21, 2011
St. Angela Merici Parish School helps develop a well rounded individual. Academics, social and spiritual skills!

St. Angela Merici Elementary School 4

Posted June 01, 2007
St. Angela Merici School in Brea is considered as a tough school to get into. I have experienced it. The teachers are strict and follow the school rules & principles. I value the teachings very much and the principal, Ms. Windisch is a fair and conscientious person. There is a lot of parent involvement.

St. Angela Merici Elementary School 5

Posted October 26, 2006
St. Angela Merici School is, simply put, the best school! The teachers and staff really care about the children and their growth both academically and emotionally. This school strives to educate the whole child, with an emphasis on Reverence, Respect & Responsibility. The children are well prepared for high school and life in general because the parents, students and staff all work together and put the children and their education first and foremost. Teachers and staff are constantly asking for feed-back for new ideas and improvement of school programs. I have been a parent at this school for 16 years, I have three children who have gone onto high school and two children currently enrolled. I can honestly say, that I know my husband and have made a great choice for education, and our children who have graduated all say they are glad they got attend this school!

St. Angela Merici Elementary School
575 South Walnut Avenue, Brea, CA  92821
Last modified St. Angela Merici Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Angela Merici Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.