Brea, CA

Posted September 25, 2015
I researched all of the private schools in the area. I preferred Catholic but was considering other options as well. My husband and I chose St Angela for many reasons. Their academics are superior to any other school. They have Advanced Math and Writing classes, an extremely advanced Mac computer lab, and an excellent Science program. The teachers have high expectations, and are vested in the success of their students. St Angela offers many programs that no other school nearby offers, such as a live broadcasting program that is totally student driven, a Green Team , Campus Ministry, extensive sports program, cheerleading, a technology club and many many more. St Angela's is a mentor school, setting the pace for many of the schools in Orange County. It is an exceptional school.

St. Angela Merici Elementary School 3

Posted May 20, 2015
I feel the academics are average. If your in a good school district (check scores and most important teacher student ratio) You will get exactly the kind of education you strive for. The classroom ratios at SAM are not competitive. If your child fits in the schools boxes as all the children are alike attitude then you will be ok. If your child is above average they do not have any gifted or gate programs. Only one class per grade so if you have any challenges your stuck. Also the school does not practice their values painted on their campus. Very disappointing old school catholic values as do as I say and not as I do. Just do your research before signing your money away.

Posted July 21, 2011
St. Angela Merici Parish School helps develop a well rounded individual. Academics, social and spiritual skills!

St. Angela Merici Elementary School 4

Posted June 01, 2007
St. Angela Merici School in Brea is considered as a tough school to get into. I have experienced it. The teachers are strict and follow the school rules & principles. I value the teachings very much and the principal, Ms. Windisch is a fair and conscientious person. There is a lot of parent involvement.

Posted October 26, 2006
St. Angela Merici School is, simply put, the best school! The teachers and staff really care about the children and their growth both academically and emotionally. This school strives to educate the whole child, with an emphasis on Reverence, Respect & Responsibility. The children are well prepared for high school and life in general because the parents, students and staff all work together and put the children and their education first and foremost. Teachers and staff are constantly asking for feed-back for new ideas and improvement of school programs. I have been a parent at this school for 16 years, I have three children who have gone onto high school and two children currently enrolled. I can honestly say, that I know my husband and have made a great choice for education, and our children who have graduated all say they are glad they got attend this school!

St. Angela Merici Elementary School
575 South Walnut Avenue, Brea, CA  92821
Last modified St. Angela Merici Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Angela Merici Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top