Posted January 04, 2013
I graduated from this school many years ago and thought that it was a great opportunity to get real world experience. It sounds weird, but I really think that I learned a lot from the "montessori way" which includes not carrying more things than you can handle and just enjoying sensory experiences. But overall I felt that the diverse environment of teachers and students really helped form me and get me to college.

Posted May 16, 2012
I have used this website to look for a lot of schools along with private school reviews. I saw a lot of great reviews here and one negative so was a little nervous but I think that must be some rogue parent or something because this school was amazing. The staff is wonderful and the school feels truly like a community. But of course, you should check it out for yourself. They encourage you to drop you child off for a day to see if he or she fits in which no one else allowed.

Posted November 23, 2011
My child has been at Montessori of Brea for about a year and 2 months. We both have had a great experience with them. I found them online when we moved to the area and really loved the great reviews. However, still skeptical, I checked them out in person. When I met with the staff and teachers I realized it was a perfect match for me. It isn't some FANCY private school where they treat you like a client, instead its like a family environment and the teachers and staff work with the parents and students for the best possible outcome for your child!

Montessori Of Brea Inc. 1

Posted December 11, 2009
my son attended this school from 2003 to 2005 until I pulled him. The academics were wonderful but the staff at this school during this time was not. I would not recommend this school to anyone but I would recommend the Montessori Method of teaching.

Posted January 30, 2009
I walked into the school last week and noticed the children were in groups of two s and three s intrigued by all sorts of learning toys, guided by their wonderful teachers. There was that low hum of conversation that you associate with a very good classroom. The Administrator was also very helpful and caring. It showed by the interactions she had with her staff and other parents. I recommend this school and believe that the nurturing environment is beneficial for all children.

Posted January 29, 2009
Great School with a good staff. They have a great summer program and keep increasing their extra-curricular offerings.

Posted November 02, 2007
Montessori of Brea is a wonderful school. I sent two of my children here over the past 5 years after hearing great things about the new administrator. The teachers are diverse, the classrooms have a wonderful ratio, and the area is great. I did have some reservations about the accents transferring over, but the students are better exposed to different cultures by learning from a diverse group of teachers who are very well experienced. A+ School! :) I do agree that they could use some more extra curricular activities, but they are in line if not better than other schols, especially for summer programs.

Posted April 14, 2007
This is an excellent school that places a strong emphasis on academics. (My son began attending this school three years ago at the age of three. He has read fluently since the age of four and is doing third grade work. This is largely due to the structure and high expectations of the school.) The school also reinforces the importance of respectful and responsible behavior. The small size of the elementary classroom allows for special attention to each child. Likewise, the individual class assignments and homework allows for each child to work according to his/her ability. The school's greatest disadvantage is that there are no extracurricular activities provided. These needs must be met elsewhere.

Posted September 09, 2006
My 3-year old has been going to this school since she was 2. I am impressed with the school's academic offering and amazed at what my child has learned in a year. Her teachers show genuine concern and pride for her development and learning. I find the academic program more advanced than the other Montessori and private schools I've checked out.

Posted January 29, 2006
- a former student
This school is really great. I am a graduate from it, and I know. I really learned a lot.

Montessori Of Brea Inc.
701 Mulberry Avenue, Brea, CA  92821
Last modified Montessori Of Brea Inc. is a Private school that serves grades K-1
Montessori Of Brea Inc. Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top