K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

Not at all! All they get is play time even during class hours. We pay to have the same services and procedures of those of a public school

Terrible School, I would not recommend this school to anyone. As of 2015 things have changed

Great education and great Christian values are taught! Curriculum is excellent! My child has gone there since Kindergarten and loves it!

I'm very happy with Christ Lutheran School. The staff is helpful, and my son's first grade teacher has been exceedingly open and willing to work with us and accommodate our requests. We feel very respected as parents, and our son is having a very good experience at school. The only reason I'm not giving the school 5 stars is because I really wish there was more hands-on learning, especially in science, and real history instead of "social studies".

I currently attend this wonderful school. I have ever since Pre-K. I am a 7th grader who is looking forward to going to the East Coast within a weeks time. I am also looking forward to seeing the construction of our Family Life Center. Overall Christ Lutheran is an amazing facility with great teachers and friends.

New principal has brought great changes to this school. Solid staff, excellent after school care program. Integrates religion into a solid curriculum without 'forcing it down your throat'. Well balanced, very supportive environment. Much less bullying than at other schools, public and private.

Last modified Christ Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8