K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Christ Lutheran School
Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted September 09, 2015
Not at all! All they get is play time even during class hours. We pay to have the same services and procedures of those of a public school

Christ Lutheran School 1

Posted September 09, 2015
Terrible School, I would not recommend this school to anyone. As of 2015 things have changed

Posted October 01, 2014
Great education and great Christian values are taught! Curriculum is excellent! My child has gone there since Kindergarten and loves it!

Christ Lutheran School 4

Posted December 01, 2011
I'm very happy with Christ Lutheran School. The staff is helpful, and my son's first grade teacher has been exceedingly open and willing to work with us and accommodate our requests. We feel very respected as parents, and our son is having a very good experience at school. The only reason I'm not giving the school 5 stars is because I really wish there was more hands-on learning, especially in science, and real history instead of "social studies".

Posted April 09, 2010
I currently attend this wonderful school. I have ever since Pre-K. I am a 7th grader who is looking forward to going to the East Coast within a weeks time. I am also looking forward to seeing the construction of our Family Life Center. Overall Christ Lutheran is an amazing facility with great teachers and friends.

Christ Lutheran School 4

Posted October 07, 2008
New principal has brought great changes to this school. Solid staff, excellent after school care program. Integrates religion into a solid curriculum without 'forcing it down your throat'. Well balanced, very supportive environment. Much less bullying than at other schools, public and private.

Posted January 26, 2006
I couldn't be happier with the education my child is receiving!

Posted August 12, 2004
Christ Lutheran in a nurturing, Christ-centered education center in which all the curriculum is offered just like at other schools, and they include extensive knowledge of God and Jesus. Each child is given individual attention and the staff and faculty really care. This is a really excellent school.

Christ Lutheran School