K-6|Private

Bad
Good

I attended the Brentwood Art, Wine and Jazz festival and took my kids to the childrens center which was run by Dainty Center. My kids loved every activity and after talking to the teachers and staff about their center I decided to call and set up a tour and I am so happy I did that. The school setting is awsome and all the teachers are so nice. The kids were all so happy. I signed my 2 kids (ages 4 and 6) up right away and they have come home this past 2 weeks with nothing but smiles and excitment to tell me about their day. My kids have never been so happy about school before. I can't wait to see what the future holds for my kids and I plan to stay at Dainty Center for a long time!

What a great find! I'm new to the area and was referred to Dainty Center by my co worker, who's children attended here many years ago. All the staff are friendly and the huge grounds are a great place for children to learn with all there outdoor learning areas.

Dainty center willow wood school is a great school my children love it and get upset when their no school. My children have both attented since 3mo. old, the teacher treat my children wonderful. i dont have to worry about them while at work.

Excited for my son to start his first day of preschool at Dainty Center. I have heard great things about this school so I had to check it out myself. I immediately felt this was the place for my son during our tour. All the staff are friendly and the grounds are beautiful from the plants and nature and of course the animals. Can't wait for a great year.

Dainty is not an accredited school. One of the twins of the owners is rude and very unchristian. The school is very untidy. I would not recommend Dainty to any parent. Our daughter now goes to Celebrations - a polar opposite to Dainty. Celebrations has a lock down procedure, the classrooms and play area is tidy and clean. The staff is welcoming and professional. Dainty is not. If you value the enrichment and development send your beautiful/healthy/happy children to Celebrations in lieu of Dainty.

i GIVE THIS SCHOOL ZERO STARS. dO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDEREN THERE. THE OWNERS ONLY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR CHILDEREN. FOR IT BEING A PRIVATE SCHOOL, THEY BUY THE CHEAPEST STUFF THEY CAN FIND WHICH INCLUDES SUPPLIES AND FOOD. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT QUALITY. YOUR MONEY IS GOING INTO THEIR POCKETS AND NOT TOWARDS THE SCHOOL OR THE CHILDREN.

My daughter attended the school for a year and a half and she enjoyed the school and made friends. I do agree that the parents of the children are clickish and some teachers have been rude and show favoritism. The office staff was and has been unfriendly, the only helpful one retired. I wanted to keep my child there because she did enjoy it; however after realizing the staff was not as genuine as I thought them to be, I moved her to another school.

I went to school at Dainty/Willow Wood back in the early 90's. It was one of the best schools I ever went to. The teachers know you personally, field trips and activities are commonplace and the curriculum was top notch. I have excelled throughout my academic career, am a college grad and hold a great job! The core fundamentals that I learned at Dainty/Willow Wood helped shape who I am today. I would send my kids there in a heartbeat!

This school was an out standing school for the time my daughter attended their pre-school. However, I believe the public schools in some of the areas around deer ridge are just as good too.

We enrolled our son in Dainty Willow Wood when he was a kindergartner and is now a 1st grader. I have to say that we are very pleased with the progress he has made. He appears to be completing above average work for his grade level and is rated one of the top readers in his classroom. He attends before and after care which starts from 6:00am-6:00pm for all working parents; their daycare program is always open during parent teacher conferences, non-federally recognized holidays, and when the school is closed early for minimum days; and has a great Summer Camp/World Wide Campus for Kids Program which always the children to take various field trips locally and out of state. Classroom sizes are approximately 15 students per classroom which allows my child to receive more individualized attention and creates more of an intimate setting! Our son loves his school !

Last modified Dainty Center/Willow Wood School is a Private school that serves grades K-6