Bad
Good

My son has been at Pioneer for 2yrs and we love it. He's had great teachers thus far, kindergarten teacher was Ms. Friedman and 1st grade is Mrs. Price, they have very different teaching styles but my son is doing great. I love the school itself, my only concern is that they are too strict on the kids. Afterschool the kids line up to get picked up and numerous times I hear the teachers and principal yelling at the kids that they can't talk. They tell the kids they can't move, talk or even read a book as they wait for their parents. I pick up my child on time so it doesn't bother me much but I don't think its fair that the kids have been good all day and now after a long day they just want to socialize with their friends. And come on, we are talking about 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders, please give them a break.

I can't say enough about how wonderful this school is. The teachers, communication, facilities, and quality of education are first-rate. My son is really enjoying kindergarten and loves going to school.

A great school in a very upscale neighborhood. I am very proud that we are able to send our daughters to this amazing school. The quality of education is fantastic. The teachers are some of the best I have ever dealt with. Parent involvement is very good. I would not have my children attend school anywhere else.

I thought this would be a great place for our family. Remember always keep your eyes and ears opened, stay involved. Teacher quality... there are some that like to cover things up and administration will turn a cheek.

Love this school!! My son has attended since 1st grade and is now in the 4th. I have been very pleased with all of his teachers and you couldn't ask for a better principal.

This is our first year at Pioneer and I am so please with the school, teachers and office staffs. My child is a 3rd grader and is always eager to go to school everyday. The principal and asst principal are very approachable and friendly. Lots of interesting events are organized by the parent club.

The teachers are very approachable and so in the Principal. We have been very happy with all aspects of this school.

Pioneer is a great school that really tries. I am so impressed with the parent involvement as well as Principal Erlich's focus and commitment to making it a great place for education. Having struggled with private vs. public for my son I am glad I sent him to Pioneer for his Kindergarten year.

Having been at Pioneer since it opened in 2004, we have been very happy with the quality of teachers and staff. With the turnover in the administration in the last year, in addition, to a massive growth spurt of students, Pioneer is struggling to keep communication at the forefront. I don't feel that the school has had the community feel this year. I am hoping that it comes back. Everyone needs to realize that everyone needs to participate. All in all, I am glad that my students have had quality teaching at Pioneer.

Pioneer's Campus, Staff, and Parent Participation is wonderful!! My son finished his first year attending Kindergarten and we were very happy with the school year. It was nothing but joy, and a great foundation to the rest of years to follow. We have two more to come through and I can't wait to have them in the school. I have already heard great things for the next grade levels to come for my children. Nick Casey did a wonderful job with all of his students as well as keeping in communication with all of the parents. Job Well Done!!!

Last modified Pioneer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.