Brentwood Elementary School 4

Posted March 01, 2012
I am very vested in special education and being that Brentwood has just decided to open the school to this concept, they have a lot to work on. They need special day classes and not intergrate students with extreme behavoiral issues in general education classes.

Posted September 17, 2009

Brentwood Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Brentwood Elementary has such a good sense of community and 'family first' about it. Whenever I walk onto campus, I feel like I'm home! The administration, teachers, & students are polite and welcoming. Our fundraisers are fun and we invite the entire community to come participate in our yearly carnival. We love Brentwood Elementary and it will be a sad day when we have to move on.

Posted November 10, 2008
Brentwood School has been an awesome experience for my girls. Starting in kinder with Joanie Friedmen, going all the up to Kristen Benko in 5th grade. ALL the teachers at this school have amazing qualities. The care for the kids mental health all the way through studies has been awesome. Margo Olson has been a wonderful leader for this school. I have been very blessed to have these wonderful teachers for my girls.

Posted September 25, 2008
We moved to Brentwood this year and are thrilled with this school. My 3rd garde son's teacher ( Mrs. Mills) is deserving of much praise. She has made learning so interesting and fun in my sons eyes. She has a great attitude regarding testing and helps these children meet state standards in a way that is positive and not over bearing . She really has a grasp on teaching children in a way where she gets a very positive response. We are so impressed with Mrs Mills and the school overall. The level od parental involvement is fantastic. We will be attending our second funraiser tonight in the last week. This is so important now with the crisis our public schools Go Brentwood Bull Dogs- We Love you!!!!!

Posted September 05, 2007
I love Brentwood Elementary. I have had such great luck with wonderful teachers for my daughter. I love all of the activities that they offer the kids - a real learning environment.

Posted September 01, 2007
Extremely impressed by the school specially the principal Mrs. Olson. She is so caring and very focused to improve the standards of the students and the school. She works hard to make sure the students are challenged and not just come to the school. Teachers like Stacey Hernandez, Mrs. McNamara and others are outstanding. Even the staff supporting the school are excellent. I am sure this will shine in the future.

Posted August 23, 2007
The teachers and staff at Brentwood Elementary are awsome! I have 3 children, who have all attend this school, all 3 have have enjoyed everyday of school! The teachers are warm and welcoming and always willing to go the extra mile to help our children succeed. -The Gasca Family

Posted April 13, 2007
The teachers,and all the staff are the best. The school offers excellent programs for kids in need of that little extra push.They allso include parents to get involved with evening and after school programs.I have to say that they keep us [parents] very informed of up-coming events and activities.Academicly my children have done well do to the excellent teachers and programs that they have offered.Over-all its an great school for any kid.

Posted February 27, 2006

Brentwood Elementary School
200 Griffith Lane, Brentwood, CA  94513
Last modified Brentwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brentwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top