Posted April 29, 2014
Amazing principal, staff, students and families. I am so proud to be a part of the Ron Nunn community.

Posted February 28, 2011
I went to Ron Nunn when it first opened, and my children go there now. I love this school. It is a wonderful, warm inviting campus. The parents and staff are dedicated to making this school a great place to learn, and placing a high emphasis on academic success and fun in learning. Ron Nunn has many opportunities for students to go above and beyond grade level, and to learn things beyond what the district and state curriculum provides. The children really enjoy the free family fun nights! Also, there are so many great teachers, I love Mrs. Spears and Mrs. Ford, and the principal, Mrs. Hernandez takes the time to get to know each of the students and their families.

Posted January 28, 2010

Posted June 14, 2009

Posted June 14, 2009

Posted September 06, 2008
I've been involved with Ron Nunn School for the past 8 years, and I am constantly amazed by the level of committment the teachers at this school have. When I come back to school for sports activities in the evenings and on weekends, I ALWAYS see their cars still in the parking lot, long after their day 'ends' at 3:30. The majority of teachers show up for all extra curricular events, like the back to school BBQ, Winterfest, and evening performances. At a time when money is non-existant for any extra programs, Our school still finds a way to Keep our Accelerated Reading program going, get our kids to computers every other week, and is working on ways to support struggling as well as advanced students. We LOVE Ron Nunn School!

Ron Nunn Elementary School 2

Posted August 06, 2008

Posted November 07, 2007
Since Ron Nunn changed Principals and hired Scott Vernoy we've seen our school approve by leaps and bounds. The language arts program put in place has made my kids reading comprehension and test scores greatly improve. We are lucky to have a school with hard working teachers, a caring friendly staff and parents that stay involved. My only wsh is that more parents get involved with new and fresh ideas. The Principal is a constant face on campus, getting to know the kids and parents. He is always raising the bar academically so our kids will thrive.

Posted October 15, 2007
My daughters have attended Ron Nunn School for the last six years. We absolutely love being a part of Ron Nunn School. Our principal is amazing in his efforts to know each child, to address any issue that arises and to better our school. The parents' club focuses on raising funds for our students education, field trips and any needs they may have and every parent is encouraged and asked to be a part of this team. Each year we have a new parents club president with fresh ideas and amazing involvement. I feel very fortunate to be a parent at this school. My daughters have had amazing teachers and I can't say enough wonderful words about our principal and office staff.

Posted September 26, 2007

Ron Nunn Elementary School
1755 Central Boulevard, Brentwood, CA  94513
Last modified Ron Nunn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ron Nunn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top