Brentwood, CA

Posted February 28, 2013
I was so against my son going to this school. I fought it until I could fight no longer. There are burn outs and disrespectful kids that have no interest in learning just like other schools. However, the teachers are wonderful and great with these kids. My son is thriving and passing for the first time since he was in grade school. His confidence is building. Although this school may have a bad rap, I am thankful for the opportunities he has been provided to finally succeed. We are actually touring colleges now as he gets ready to graduate. It night not have been my first choice but in my case iit turned out well.

Posted February 22, 2006

Posted October 07, 2005
- a former student

Posted April 07, 2005
I found La Paloma to be a very welcoming school for both the child and the parent. Every effort is made to assist a child on to achieve their best and be successful both academicaly and socialy. The staff is fun, light and friendly. They show that they truly care about the children on every level. Every help is given to aid child and family. I would highly recommend this school espeialy for a child who needs a smaller class setting or more of a personal touch. The dove (La Paloma) can truly assist a child in finding solid ground.

La Paloma High (Continuation) School
400 Ghiggeri Way, Brentwood, CA  94513
Last modified La Paloma High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
La Paloma High (Continuation) School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top