2,131 students|Liberty Union High

Bad
Good

Posted February 01, 2014
Everyone is family! I love liberty so much! There is a program/club, spot, class ect. for everyone! I'm proud to be a Liberty lion. I love my teachers and friends, even the administrators.. I have always HATED school with a passion!!!!! I am a freshman and for once I love it!!! I enjoy getting up and going, I feel accepted and wanted. My family also loves liberty! Can't think of a bad thing to say. If anyone says liberty is a bad school is for a 100000% fact they are lying and they probably don't attend Liberty at all. Simple as that. There is not one person at my school that doesn't have friends. We make sure of it!

Posted August 22, 2013
Great school, I was able to meet all the teachers at open house, they are all doing to their best to see our children succeed.

Posted October 02, 2012
This is an excellent school. All the teachers of my daughter are outstanding. She is a senior and ready to go to college. This school has empowered her with knowledge and high level of education.

Posted May 17, 2011
I love this school! And all the people including teachers and students are very friendly!

Posted October 13, 2010
It's a great school for the arts, music and drama. All the kids seem to get along no matter what "group" they belong to.

Posted October 24, 2009
My student came to Liberty as a junior and we were a tad worried about transferring him at such a critical time; however, these fears were needless as the counselling dept., and faculty bent over backwards to make sure he had a smooth transition. Also, it's a two-way street. You have to be involved in what is going on at school and not expect school to do everything with 2,000+ students. When you make it your business to stay on top of things everyone at Liberty works with you. As far as rude students, what school doesn't have their share of those???

Liberty High School 1

Posted September 19, 2009
I attended Liberty High School for a total of two days. Just from that small amount of time, I can honestly say that this school is terrible. The only thing that I liked about it was the counselor who helped me find an alternative to that school. The other students are rude, judgmental, and cruel. I met one nice girl and she agreed that a lot of the students there are not good people. I was extremely disappointed with the teachers as well. They have no concern for their students, at least that was my experience. I highly suggest not attending this school if you want a good education and a welcoming environment.

Posted March 09, 2009
The people at liberty are great. Such a great school

Posted November 03, 2008
Liberty is an excellent school, and I'm grateful to say this because I am a student there. Though our football team isn't the greatest other sports such as wrestling and girls volleyball make up for it. We also have great academies that let us (the students) explore and learn in many ways other than sitting in class taking notes. Now, I'm not saying that Liberty doesn't have any flaws, we do, our school is older and some teachers don't have as much passion for the subject being taught as their should co-workers, but the students truthfully make up for all the flaws. Liberty High is a crucial part of the little city. It definatley shows that Liberty makes a difference every Homecoming when the stands are filled or when the opening night of a theater production. The school has spirit and is amazing.

Liberty High School 4

Posted June 16, 2008
Overall Liberty is a great school. Of course like any other schools it has its faults, but I can honestly say that both my daughter and son really enjoy going to this scool. There are some great teachers that are very passinate about their jobs, great programs; and if you really want to get involve there are ways. The students have spirit and pride in the school with great academies and drama group.

850 Second Street, Brentwood, CA  94513-1132
Last modified Liberty High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top