Futureland Montessori 1

Posted March 17, 2014
This place is Horrible!!!! My nephew is 3yrs of age and currently attending this school. When I go to pick him up he is almost always in a soiled pamper. The food the feed him doesn't contain any kind of nutrition and he is always coming down with a cold. I wouldn't recommend this place to any parents.

Futureland Montessori 1

Posted June 20, 2012
This place is HORRIBLE! I wouldn't leave my kids there even if it was for free. I used to work there as T.A for the toddlers class, and what I saw was not good. When child bites another one, the teachers put ice on the child's injury and rubs, so the parent won't notice. One day an inspector came to inspect the cleaniness of the place. The teacher told me to turn the lights on before he got to the bathroom so he wouldn't see the roaches runing. And it work! I can't remember the 1st grade teacher, but she was so mean with the kids, she would scream at them all day. Please! before you leave your child there, give a surprise visit to place. If i was you just look for another place. I know this place is affordable but your child is worth a lot more. Hopefully this reviews help parents out there.

Futureland Montessori 2

Posted December 13, 2008

Futureland Montessori 5

Posted November 04, 2007
Great school with a really caring staff. Both my son and daughter went through their program and were perfectly prepared for first grade. I'd definetly recommend this school to anyone looking for quality care for their children.

Futureland Montessori 5

Posted March 13, 2006
My Daughter has attended this school since she was 3 years old. She is now in 1st grade. The rate of her learning has been wonderful and the staff very courteous. If I was still in the area she would continue for as long a possible

Futureland Montessori 2