Posted September 25, 2013
I did not write the prior review. please remove it.I did not write the prior review. please remove itI did not write the prior review. please remove it.

Gordon H. Beatty Elementary School 2

Posted September 25, 2013
Incredibly sad at what Beatty is becoming. What once was a lovely school that felt welcoming has become a lock down warden run facility. The teachers are still wonderful as always but the new administration is not and the staff on the playground manning the gates act like they run the place. If you just want to drop your kids off and have no involvement it may be the place for you.

Gordon H. Beatty Elementary School 1

Posted November 05, 2012
This is my kids first year at Beatty so I really can't tell much yet but one thing I have to say is the bathrooms are FILTHY and GROSS!!! I am really concerned about my kids using the bathrooms in such conditions, and even more concerned that no one has reported this to public health department. Something definitely needs to be done! If you need volunteers you should ask, since it seems to be a problem that the school or district is ok with. I'm looking into Emery to see if it is the same, otherwise I will transfer my kids as soon as I can because this is a health hazard!!! VERY CONCERNED PARENT!!!

Posted December 28, 2011
I'm actually an 8th grader and have graduated from Beatty a few years back. However, I'd have to say, my years at Beatty were AWESOME :) I actually started out at Beatty as a second grader and the teachers there were just so amazing. They have so much interaction with the students and my 4th, 5th, and 6th grade teachers (Mrs. Utter, Mr. McDonald, and Mr. Hopkins) were awesome teachers who have a great passion for teaching!! They will seriously go above and beyond and I have literally carried their teachings into Jr. high. Because of their amazing teaching, my years in Jr. High have been very easy and I am now ready to move onto high school :)

Gordon H. Beatty Elementary School 2

Posted January 03, 2011
This is not a good school. The bathrooms are disgusting and would be condemned by the health department. The school does not have modern technology despite many 'fundraisers" by the HSO throughout the year.

Posted April 15, 2009
My daughter is in K with Mrs West and she is doing awesome!!! She is already reading and writting very well!! The teachers are doing an excellent job!

Posted October 28, 2008
beatty is a great school!The teachers there teacher them so much!All my kids went there and they all made honor roll and prsendental award with all 4.0 average

Posted May 04, 2008

Posted March 07, 2008

Posted October 14, 2007

Gordon H. Beatty Elementary School
8201 Country Club Drive, Buena Park, CA  90621
Last modified Gordon H. Beatty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gordon H. Beatty Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews.