Buena Park, CA

Posted January 25, 2015
Excellent school. I went there myself in the late 70s and early 80s. I learned so much and the teachers really were dedicated to teaching.

Posted May 18, 2014
My children has been attending this school since Kindergarten. Now my oldest will be in 4th grade and my youngest will be in 2nd grade this coming school year. Corey Elementary School has a family-friendly environment, excellent staff members, and has set the standards (academically) that each students need for every grade level! My kids love this school so so much, I myself wouldn't want them to move to a different school!! Im just really glad that I had my kids attend this AWESOME school! Defnitely a FIVE star!!

Arthur F. Corey Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
This school works so well as a team! Teachers, Staff and Parents help the kids achieve the maximum results from every child, while keeping them safe. Thanks for all everyone does! DMAC

Posted October 08, 2013
me and my daughter love Corey elementary school she has been attending there since kindergarten All of her teachers are really nice and my daughter has been excelling in school also she has had no problems with the other kids there at the school. they have a lot of activities for you to participate in and everybody is hands-on and other parents are really nice as well. I would highly recommend this school for anyone that is relocating or moving to the area for grades kindergarten through 6th grade.

Posted August 14, 2013
Corey is a Terrific School my kids have been attending since kinder. They are now 4th & 3rd graders. Teachers/Staff are awesome! My kids love this school and their friends. Corey does a lot of school activities that involve the parents/families. My family now has many new friends due to these family involvement activities. This school is outstanding!

Posted December 19, 2012
In my opinion, this school is outstanding! I am very happy to have my daughter attend here. The teachers that she has had the last three years are superb. My daughter has excelled on every level since attending! Also ,the staff in the office are amazing and are happy to help with anything you need.

Arthur F. Corey Elementary School

Posted October 10, 2009
This school offers a chance for those students to grow academicly. Students are culturally diverse, and excited to always learn something new.

Posted May 18, 2009
We're very happy with this school. We don't belong to this district but I heard so much good things that I decided to make sacrifices for my girls to stay at Corey. I can say that I'm very pleased. My daughters have been at Corey since 2nd grade, my other child is in Jr. HS now. They're doing great at school and I know what a big difference the Principal, teachers and other school staff have made. Everyone is so supportive there, from the School Secretary, Debie, the teachers, etc. They keep an open line of communication so that the parents may keep track of their childrens progress. And I almost forgot to mention that they have a 'bully-free' environment. ~~~ de la Merced family

Arthur F. Corey Elementary School 1

Posted March 24, 2009
Very poor teacher parent contact. Left message never get a response. Main office is the same.

Posted August 30, 2006
My son in going into 3rd grade and he has been a student at Corey since Kindergarten. He has always had wonderful teachers and they are great at communicating with parents. My son, I believe has done an excellent job in every grade due to this great school. -Jessica

Arthur F. Corey Elementary School
7351 Holder Street, Buena Park, CA  90620
Last modified Arthur F. Corey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arthur F. Corey Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top