Bad
Good

Love this school and the students, teachers, and administration are very dedicated to the learning process!

LA ESCUELA ES MUY BUENA! el principal! y los maestros son exelentes he conocido varios de ellos y siempre he tenido exelente respuesta y los felicito por se como son: miss Bird, miss Corbett, missHagman miss Knott, miss Montelli gracias muchas gracias!

My son went to kindergarten here for half of the year & his teacher has taught him so much, he talked about her everyday and really loved Ms. Bird, the principal was extremely involved. Now that we are at this new school, we miss everyone at Gilbert school.

this school is perfect for my child loves it there

The best school ever. It has the best teachers espesially Ms.Knott.

I'm a school dentist and this school has one of the best principal in terms of concern to students, involvement in their activities....All for the betterment of the individual student.

I can't believe that turn around. The school has new playground equipment. My child's principal has created a workroom for parents. Test scores have gone up. My child has been here since Kindergarten and I know the teachers are doing one heck of a great job.

Wow! What a turn around at this school with the new Administration. More parent involvement in all areas from classroom help to fundraising. We even have our own 'parent workroom!' My children seem happier and so do their teachers.

My daughter is in Kindergarten. She can read, add and subtract but for some reason they still keep her in the same class. So far, all they have done is learn the alphabet, color and shape recognition, patterns, among other stuff. I have asked her teacher twice for books but I don't think they have any.

Last modified Carl E. Gilbert Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.