Bad
Good

This is a fabulous school. The teachers are very educated and treat patents wonderful. I went to this school, as did my 19 year old, and now my 8 year old. I know the teachers personally because I went to school and grew up with several teachers and staff members. Any concerns you may have are appropriately addressed in a timely mannrer. I would recommend this school to friends and family?

I attend this school from 2nd grade to 6th grade and now my daughter has just started Kindergarten. I am very happy that she is able to attend the school that I learned so much from.

We're the panthers we're the best!!!! Not sure if that song has changed. I was a student here years ago:) I loved this school. Till this day I think about the principal, Mrs.wu and the best teacher ever...Mr. Michael Johnson:)))) I'm 26 years old now but will forever hold a special place for the one year I spent at this school.

My son attended this school for Kindergarten. His Teacher, Mrs. Wood is a good teacher, Its the Principle and staff in the office that need help. He was being called to the principle office for fighting almost every week. The principle would take him out of recess instead of trying to find the underlining issue. I spoke to my son and come to find out that he was being bullied by a 9 year old student in bathrooms. I called the principle and she never returned me call, then the superintendent of the school district and was told that he was busy. Even though i explained it was a bulling issue. I was never called back and I will NEVER EVER recommend this school for that lack of supervision and concern for this serious matter.

my granddaughter is in 1st grade at Pendleton Elementary in a combo class, her teacher is very caring and loving and my granddaughter adores her

Very Unprofesional;Teachers non-motivational.Not very sincere about the needs of students academic well being. More like A Baby-Sitting club.

I feel this is an excellent school. They have high standards and the educators and staff seem to really care.

My son attends K at this school and his teacher has an amazing amount of patience with all her students. My son is happy and learning quickly, because I participate in his classroom activities as often as I can,and I see what his teacher goes through everyday. My hats off to all the teachers and staff Thank you.

Last modified Mabel L. Pendleton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.