Posted August 08, 2014
This is a fabulous school. The teachers are very educated and treat patents wonderful. I went to this school, as did my 19 year old, and now my 8 year old. I know the teachers personally because I went to school and grew up with several teachers and staff members. Any concerns you may have are appropriately addressed in a timely mannrer. I would recommend this school to friends and family?

Posted August 13, 2013
I attend this school from 2nd grade to 6th grade and now my daughter has just started Kindergarten. I am very happy that she is able to attend the school that I learned so much from.

Posted July 21, 2013
We're the panthers we're the best!!!! Not sure if that song has changed. I was a student here years ago:) I loved this school. Till this day I think about the principal, Mrs.wu and the best teacher ever...Mr. Michael Johnson:)))) I'm 26 years old now but will forever hold a special place for the one year I spent at this school.

Mabel L. Pendleton Elementary School 1

Posted November 13, 2012
My son attended this school for Kindergarten. His Teacher, Mrs. Wood is a good teacher, Its the Principle and staff in the office that need help. He was being called to the principle office for fighting almost every week. The principle would take him out of recess instead of trying to find the underlining issue. I spoke to my son and come to find out that he was being bullied by a 9 year old student in bathrooms. I called the principle and she never returned me call, then the superintendent of the school district and was told that he was busy. Even though i explained it was a bulling issue. I was never called back and I will NEVER EVER recommend this school for that lack of supervision and concern for this serious matter.

Mabel L. Pendleton Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2010
my granddaughter is in 1st grade at Pendleton Elementary in a combo class, her teacher is very caring and loving and my granddaughter adores her

Mabel L. Pendleton Elementary School 1

Posted April 20, 2009
Very Unprofesional;Teachers non-motivational.Not very sincere about the needs of students academic well being. More like A Baby-Sitting club.

Mabel L. Pendleton Elementary School 4

Posted April 14, 2008
I feel this is an excellent school. They have high standards and the educators and staff seem to really care.

Mabel L. Pendleton Elementary School 2

Posted November 12, 2007

Posted August 26, 2007

Posted April 20, 2007
My son attends K at this school and his teacher has an amazing amount of patience with all her students. My son is happy and learning quickly, because I participate in his classroom activities as often as I can,and I see what his teacher goes through everyday. My hats off to all the teachers and staff Thank you.

Mabel L. Pendleton Elementary School
7101 Stanton Avenue, Buena Park, CA  90621
Last modified Mabel L. Pendleton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mabel L. Pendleton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top