Buena Park, CA

Posted March 27, 2015
This school is wonderful! The staff are all very dedicated to helping each and every student.

Posted December 26, 2014
I was a student at Glen H Dysinger from the time it first opened to 1962 when I graduate d. The memories are fond. It was a great time. We saw the first trip to space.

Posted September 13, 2010
I am a former student of dysinger. I loved it there. I am now in the 7th grade, just finished there. This school helped me a lot. Your kids will love it there.

Posted October 02, 2008
I have a set of twins and cant wait for them to start Kindergarden here at Dysinger. I just love this school. I have 2 older children know in high school who also went here. Love the Administrative staff and great teachers.

Glen H. Dysinger Sr. Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2008
My son just completed his 7 years and my daughter is in 4th. The teachers are great! We have a new principal to our school and she has yet to learn all the students names. A big disappointment is the closure of the school library due to budget cuts. Very unsatisfactory for our kids. For the past few years our library received new books from parent donations and the Rotary Club.

Posted November 19, 2005
This is such a neat school. Lots of activities for the kids. Parent involvement is higher than other schools I've seen. Teachers are great! Haven't met one yet that isn't. Lots of opportunities given to the kids. I love this school!

Posted September 06, 2005
My oldest daughter attends this school. We moved into the district so she could attend this particular school. Mr. Hoss is wonderful. He knows almost everyone by name. He even knew who's mother I was. That impressive.

Glen H. Dysinger Sr. Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2004
My kids went here from K-6 and had some memorable experiences here. The administration is great (they seem to know everyone's name, which amazes me). The teachers some wonderful, some not so wonderful. At the time we were there, the lower grade teachers were young and new and not all were fully credentialed because of the 20-1. There was some changes and now both upper and lower seem to be pretty strong and all the teachers are fully credentialed. The only suggestion I would have for a parent bringing their child into this school is 'be involved'. The school has had the same PTA forever, and it would be nice for some new faces to come in with some fresh ideas.

Glen H. Dysinger Sr. Elementary School
7770 Camellia Drive, Buena Park, CA  90620
Last modified Glen H. Dysinger Sr. Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen H. Dysinger Sr. Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top