Buena Park, CA

Posted September 13, 2010
I am a former student of dysinger. I loved it there. I am now in the 7th grade, just finished there. This school helped me a lot. Your kids will love it there.

Glen H. Dysinger Sr. Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted October 02, 2008
I have a set of twins and cant wait for them to start Kindergarden here at Dysinger. I just love this school. I have 2 older children know in high school who also went here. Love the Administrative staff and great teachers.

Glen H. Dysinger Sr. Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2008
My son just completed his 7 years and my daughter is in 4th. The teachers are great! We have a new principal to our school and she has yet to learn all the students names. A big disappointment is the closure of the school library due to budget cuts. Very unsatisfactory for our kids. For the past few years our library received new books from parent donations and the Rotary Club.

Glen H. Dysinger Sr. Elementary School 1

Posted April 28, 2007
- a former student

Glen H. Dysinger Sr. Elementary School
7770 Camellia Drive, Buena Park, CA  90620
Last modified Glen H. Dysinger Sr. Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen H. Dysinger Sr. Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top