Bad
Good

This school is AWESOME!!! My daughter is in Ms. Sandoval's class and she has thought her so much. She also now knows sign language. Dawn the other pk teacher is awesome aswell. Very sweet and stern. My daughter loves both of them. So happy with this school. I would recommend this school to any parent that wants there child or children to be happy and productive. 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!!!

This is the best school I have ever seen in OC by cousins have attended this school and now are in their last yr. of high school now my daughter is attending it and my son will attend it in 2 yrs. , I am so happy to have the teachers that teach that school. And best of all to Mrs. Troescher

My son goes to Kindergarten here. I am so happy I sent him to this school! The teachers and staff are awesome, and I absoulutely LOVE his Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Spangenberg. She is so patient and kind with all of the kids, and gives a lot of praise to them, yet she challenges them academically. You can tell she has a love and passion for teaching. My son is also learning some sign language because of all of the hearing impaired students that go to RT. I am very pleased with Raymond Temple!

We have great Teachers and our test scores have improved the last couple of years.

I am very pleased and very happy with Raymond Temple Elementary. My daughter has been there three years now. She is now going to be entering 2nd grade. She is very smart. I hope to God the rumors I'm hearing about Raymond Temple closing down are false. This school is one of the best!!!

I love RT!! I went as a child & now my kids attend..It is still a great school. =)

My daughter has been going to Raymond Temple since kindergarten and now she s a 5th grader. The school has provided her with all the tools she needs to be a great student and I am now looking forward to sending my son to kindergarten in a couple of years to this great school.

Last modified Raymond Temple Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.