Buena Park, CA

Posted February 16, 2014
This school is AWESOME!!! My daughter is in Ms. Sandoval's class and she has thought her so much. She also now knows sign language. Dawn the other pk teacher is awesome aswell. Very sweet and stern. My daughter loves both of them. So happy with this school. I would recommend this school to any parent that wants there child or children to be happy and productive. 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!!!

Posted October 09, 2013
This is the best school I have ever seen in OC by cousins have attended this school and now are in their last yr. of high school now my daughter is attending it and my son will attend it in 2 yrs. , I am so happy to have the teachers that teach that school. And best of all to Mrs. Troescher

Posted September 30, 2012
My son goes to Kindergarten here. I am so happy I sent him to this school! The teachers and staff are awesome, and I absoulutely LOVE his Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Spangenberg. She is so patient and kind with all of the kids, and gives a lot of praise to them, yet she challenges them academically. You can tell she has a love and passion for teaching. My son is also learning some sign language because of all of the hearing impaired students that go to RT. I am very pleased with Raymond Temple!

Raymond Temple Elementary School

Posted October 20, 2009
We have great Teachers and our test scores have improved the last couple of years.

Posted July 25, 2009
I am very pleased and very happy with Raymond Temple Elementary. My daughter has been there three years now. She is now going to be entering 2nd grade. She is very smart. I hope to God the rumors I'm hearing about Raymond Temple closing down are false. This school is one of the best!!!

Posted March 30, 2009
I love RT!! I went as a child & now my kids attend..It is still a great school. =)

Posted April 25, 2007
My daughter has been going to Raymond Temple since kindergarten and now she s a 5th grader. The school has provided her with all the tools she needs to be a great student and I am now looking forward to sending my son to kindergarten in a couple of years to this great school.

Posted May 28, 2006
My son is a kindergarten student at Raymond Temple and I can tell you that I have seen a great improvement in him. Not only have a seen an improvement in him academically but also in his social skills. At first I thought the school was too tough academically with the kindergarten class but I was amazed at how quickly they can learn and how much they can retain. The entire staff is friendly and available to the parents at any time. His teachers Mrs Sandoval & Mrs. Harris a great with all the kids. The pricipal Dr. Rader she really seems to love the kids. They also have a great before and after school care program lead by Ms. Susie & even a program, EIEOU, that helps kids who are behind acdemically catch up to where they should be. I highly reccomend this school to all parents.

Posted November 01, 2005
This is a wonderful school to attend! the teachers and staff are wonderful to the kids

Posted August 21, 2005
Raymond temple is an outstanding school. The entire staff and parent community work together to give this school a family atmosphere.My children continue to grow in all academic areas each year. We are involved in the class act music program and the meet the masters art program. Upper grade students receive choral music lessons. The principal brings a very positive tone to the school. She makes it a priority to know all students and ahe works closely with parents. We have hearing impaired students at our school and the principal can communicate with them using sign language. Her skills are of immeasurable value to the entire staff, parents, and children.

Raymond Temple Elementary School
7800 Holder Street, Buena Park, CA  90620
Last modified Raymond Temple Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Raymond Temple Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top