Buena Park, CA
Before care: Yes

St. Pius V Catholic School 4

Posted April 08, 2014
As a Parent its very hard to let your 4 year old go out into this world on their own. But St.Pius put me at ease. I feel the Love and the learning every time I enter the Room. My daughters in T.K in RM 8 with Mrs. Zeoli and her amazing Teachers Aide Mrs. Cabral all I hear from my daughter is how she can't wait to go to school everyday as she walks in the classroom every morning and greets both her teachers with a Hug a warm feeling in the room that my child is well takin care of. She has learned so much this year as in her numbers, she can spell all of her colors she is well behaved and has bible knowledge she tells me everyday about how much fun it is to Learn new things all I can say is Thank You Everyone at St. Pius appreciate all that you all do.

St. Pius V Catholic School 4

Posted April 08, 2014
I've been a student at this school for 8 years. I can honestly say that I love going, but there are some downsides. 1. While it might be a Catholic school, the students aren't exactly what you would expect. 2. Teachers are nice for the most part, but there are times where they have to be harsh, which makes me a bit scared of them now. Other than that, it's a really welcoming school, contrary to what some reviews say. It's really easy for students to socialize, and there are a bunch of extracurricular and activities we can do. I'd recommend it.

Posted April 07, 2014
St. Pius V is the greatest school for your children because the foundation they build in their students is highly respectful and successful. I know this through a first hand basis because I am an alumni that attended all years of kindergarten through 8th grade. The friends that I made have been my best friends since we were in kindergarten, and we are each other's support in school and life. We have pushed each other to grow and learn together. Our families grew a bond as well. There is no other school like St. Pius V that can create family and friend bonds the way it has for all grades. I have many cousins and friends that are in different grades but have all experienced the unbelievable connection of families and friends that are made in this magnificent school. Aside from the bonds that are made, the growth in learning are astounding as they implement the basis of math, science, english, and religion to their greatest abilities. Their basis has made a huge impact in my high school and college studies and is honestly the reason as to why I am succeeding well. St. Pius V made me well-rounded and my personality and work ethics came from my foundation here.

Posted April 07, 2014
Our school is very much integrated into our broader parish community. Most of the altar servers are school students, several of our alumni hold or have held positions of leadership within the parish, several of our lectors are parents/grandparents of students, and our pastor is unstinting in his support. We have solid academics, led by our great teachers and administrators, and the vast majority of our graduates are accepted by one or more of the neighboring Catholic High Schools. We have a strong commitment to using technology to enable more effective learning and work hard to find the funds necessary for critical infrastructure investments. We can always improve our fund-raising effectiveness; an example is our just-completed Annual Golf Tournament, in which we increased the number of golfers by over 50%!

Posted April 07, 2014
I am very happy to have transferred my children to this school. They truly make you feel as though you are part of a family. The school has worked with my family and I with many issues our children have faced and I feel they have their best interest in mind. Whenever my kids talk about their school they do so in a very proud way. Again, happy my kids became Patriots!

Posted April 07, 2014
St Pius v is a great school, their academics and Christian teachings have helped raised my three kids. Great staff and amazing principal

Posted January 26, 2014
St. Pius V School has been a very positive experience for our son. Both his Kindergarten and 1st Grade teachers have boosted his confidence in his reading skills. His current teacher even took the time one evening to give my husband and I a call to let us know how well our son was participating in class. I noticed some of the negative reviews on this page, but I believe that some parents tend to complain when they refuse to accept the fact that their child was not adhering to the rules and regulations of the school, and they refuse to work with the teachers toward a more positive outcome. When I have been on campus, I'm usually greeted by the teachers and it does feel like "family" at SPV.

St. Pius V Catholic School 1

Posted January 08, 2014
People are very unfriendly at this school! They say they're a "family" and are very welcoming. They're the total opposite! This school has so much bullying it's ridiculous. Never go to this school. Ever.

St. Pius V Catholic School 2

Posted November 17, 2013
I thought it was a very nice catholic school in the beginning but then I noticed they're so focused on disciplining the kids that they cannot act like a normal child anymore. Some teachers are still old school when it comes to teaching. One of them has mean jokes to the students and some are yelling and scaring them. And watch out for that 4th grade teacher! I've been warned that she's the worst! How's the morale of students? Very low! And telling your concerns to the principal or assistant principal will not change anything! In fact, they will just tell you how good that teacher is ! I'm so relieved that I transferred my children to another school.

Posted August 23, 2013
We are very excited that our daughter will be attending St. Pius V this year. From the moment we toured the school with Mr. C we knew this would be our second home. The faculty and teachers are amazing. We're looking forward to the next 9 years at St. Pius V.

St. Pius V Catholic School
7681 Orangethorpe Avenue, Buena Park, CA  90621
Last modified St. Pius V Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Pius V Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top