K-3|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 19, 2012
My daughter has been going to the school for a little over 6 months and it has been a wonderful experience. The staff is very friendly and caring. My daughter enjoys going to school everyday and I feel safe leaving her there.

Posted July 10, 2011
My child has been attending the Children's Learning Center for over a year and has tremendous success. Not only does he love going to school everyday, but he always leaves with a smile and as clean as he was dropped off. The teachers always greet me and my child upon entering and leaving the school. As a parent, I like the fact the staff has over 10 years of experience and my child had excelled in his reading and social skills.

Posted September 25, 2010
Good School, prepared my child well for kindergarten... all the teachers were good and very understanding! Always looked out for all the children...

Children's Learning Center, Inc. 2

Posted July 16, 2010
I have a terrible experience with this school. They don't pay an extra attention to my kid. When he was a little bit sick, I requested her teacher not to send him outside for play in the hot summer day and the temp was 90F but they didn't listen. . Since I started taking my son to the school, he started getting sick most of the time. He always comes home with dirty face. No one seems to care for him. I am getting him out. Only good teachers they have is Prateeti and Anita. Rest are hopeless

Posted May 03, 2010
My child Loves the C.L.C. Thank You so much C.L.C.

Posted March 22, 2010
Great P-k program. My son has been attending this school for 5 months now & he loves it. He's learned so much & he is definitely ready for Kinder. This school has a great, loving & responsible staff. Safety is also high priority. I definitely recommend this school!

Posted November 09, 2008
I dont know what the prior comment below was talking about. My two kids have gone there for several years and I have referred many friends who love this amazing facility. The teachers are loving, the principal is very receptive and the entire acre of play area is fantastic. Best day care in the area by far!

Posted September 29, 2008
My son went here briefly and we had to pull him out due to some of the teachers non interest in the kids. They give a good presentation to get you in there but nothing could be farther from the truth. My son never felt comfortable here and we ended up putting him a a Christian Preschool close by and the difference was night and day.

Posted March 29, 2007
My children could not be in a better facility! The personal, private school education they are provided is second to none. The staff and administrators are very responsive and truly care about the kids. My Kindergartner is reading and doing math well beyond Kinder level and my pre-Kindergartners is doing the same work as the local Kindergartner in public school. Both really like their teachers and look forward to school and doing their work. The tuition is very reasonable in comparison to a public school once you factor in afterschool care (if needed) and the exceptional education CLC provides. The student to teacher ratio allows for unmatched personal attention. The Elementary children have art classes, music and theory lessons, and several field trips each year to name just a few bonuses. If you are looking for a great private school and afterschool program, look no further.

Posted April 26, 2006
Incredible facility. Two of my children spent many years there. Couldn't be more pleased. Teachers and Directors are amazing. Send your children there with confidence!

6441 Lincoln Avenue, Buena Park, CA  90620
Last modified Children's Learning Center, Inc. is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Children's Learning Center, Inc. Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top