K-6|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter has just graduated from 6th grade after 7 years at this school. We had planned on my child attending public school until we found this school and saw the value in their program. The teachers give each child individual attention and care. Kids are supported at every step in their education. Families are very involved and work to make events special and meaningful. Student of the month awards target character. My child learned advanced educational skills but also learned about God's Love. Everyone working there is invested in the kids. It's a small school with a big heart and we would encourage any parent concerned about their child's education to see the program. It has been a blessing to us!

I absolutely love this school. The environment is great as are all the teachers and staff members. My daughter has attended Crescent Avenue Christian Preschool (CAPS) for 1 year and she has learned a great deal. I would definitely recommend this preschool to anyone looking for a place to enroll their child/children.

I LOVE this school. My daughter has attended here since Kindergarten and she adores going to school each day. The teachers are incredible as are the administrators. This is a school where the staff show that they love what they do each day by passing their joy on to the children. Included with the unsurpassed curriculum are things of the past in public schools like p.e, recess, art and music. This school turns out the most well-rounded, well-adjusted and happy little ones once their elementary school career comes to a close. I wouldn't change a thing about Crescent.

This is such an amazing school! The teachers are so loving, caring and committed to giving the students the best education possible. I have 2 children enrolled here and a 3rd who will be attending in the future. This is a school teaches children Christian character in a safe loving environment.

I have a daughter in 5th grade attending CACS. She loves it so much that most of the time I cannot get her to leave. The family environment makes it a great place to spend time and the teachers always encourage the children to achieve their highest goals. I would recommend this school to anyone who values that their children learn an advanced education coupled with the teachings of the Lord.

I have two kids attending CACS. They love it and we love it. This school is like a family to us. The teachers, the staff and the parents are great. We all work together to create a great enviroment for our kids, where we can show the love of God by sharing and helping each other. The combination of a Christian education and strong academics make this school a great place for kids to grow up.

My son just finished Kindergarten and my daughter is enrolled at the pre-school. The school provides a great academic base for the kids. The SAT Achievement Test scores are impressive. But the greatest thing about this school is the tremendous love and spiritual guidance that the tachers and staff provide. I never expected that from a school. They provide a great environment for Christian families to meet and develop friendships. We have become really good friends with teachers, staff, and other parents. I would recommend both the school and the pre-school to anyone looking for a great school to reinforce Christian family values.

I am a parent of third and kindergarden children and are very pleased with the school. The academics are great and the teachers too. They are truly christian and live christian lives. Both my sons love their teachers and enjoy school.

Last modified Crescent Avenue Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-6