K-2|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 14, 2015
Little Angels Academy is the best school you can ever chose for your kid. Little Angeles Academy is one of the best school. Kids get the best education that no other school offers It has the most caring teachers and treat every kid with enthusiasm. The experience that our son had was the best. Every thing was great. I would highly recomment this school to any of my friends and family.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 14, 2015
Yes! %100 agree! The teachers treat every kid with respect and compassion. It's one of the best school someone can choose for his kid.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 14, 2015
The Little Angels School has the most caring and dedicated staff to help our kids have the greatest educational experience.

Posted October 04, 2013
Little Angeles Academy is one of the best school. Kids get the best education that no other school offers. Teachers are very caring and treat every child with respect, love, and they teach the kids to be respectful to others. I HIGHLY recommend Little Angeles to everyone. All my questions have always been answered without any hesitations and when I wanted to enroll my kids, I was never told there was a waiting list. There will always be one parent who will write an negative review but parents DO DONT listen to what they supposedly have experience. Go to the school talk to the administrator and you will see what an amazing school it is.

Posted August 12, 2013
I would highly recommend this school to any of my friends and family. I have checked too many schools and I am impressed with dedication, knowledge and care each of this teachers show to each child. Both of my kids attended this school and attended with pleasure. Awesome teachers and great school!

Posted August 07, 2013
My 3 year old daughter has been attending little angels academy for about 3 weeks now and at first it was very difficult for her to like preschool. She would cry nonstop when I would drop her off and at home. She would constantly tell me , "I don't want to go back". Nonetheless, I am very pleased to say that I have seen a major improvement, she doesn't cry at all anymore she actually wants to go on the weekends too. She tells me how much she loves the teachers. The teachers and staff are extremely nice and willing to go through any lengths to make your child feel loved and at home. They are wonderful and I am 1000% certain my child is receiving the utmost respect and knowledge that will give her a tremendous head start in her future. You guys are awesome keep it up and please don't let negative comments affect you. There will always be people that are negative and turn one slight thing into a huge ordeal.

Posted July 14, 2012
The best school ever, we are so happy with the results that we've enrolled our youngest son too. I don't know what is the problem of the parent that submitted the negative review below but for sure all the teachers are educated and some even have bachelor s degree. I am very happy with the school and especially with the teachers, they really work very hard with students to make sure each one of them get all the info they need to be successful. Thank you Little Angel s (advise: before trusting any reviews check for yourself, you won t be disappointed).

Little Angels Academy Burbank Inc. 1

Posted July 02, 2012
Parents, be aware and do your research very carefully! I have signed up my son 5 months ago to be registered in this school. I was told they will contact Me once their school ends in June. As a responsible parent, I kept following up. At first when I asked if their teachers were Certified or have any credentials, the administrator said, " Some teachers are certified but do not have the knowledge that's needed!" I kept following up and never once they had told me I was on a waiting list. They kept telling me "find another school!" I was under impression that their teachers are not certified at all. I asked them when their waiting list was going to be clear, the only response I got was "we don't know anything, we have to wait and find out" they also said he may not even be able to go even this september. As my responsibility, I didn't do anything wrong but to find out and do the best I could to make sure we made the right choice of school. I think that every school should have some sort of certified teachers. I will never go back there or recommend anyone to take their child, as soon as you ask if they are certified, all of a sudden you will be on a waiting list forever!

Posted November 08, 2011
The best school you can ever imagine. The most caring teacher staff I have ever seen. We have had the best experience with LITTLE ANGELS SCHOOL.This is a school where your child learns everything. Thanks for your tremendous work .

Posted April 27, 2009
We are delighted to have discovered Little Angels Academy which tailors its curriculum to the needs of their children. Our experience with Little Angels Academy is most fulfilling since it caters for the development of the whole child in terms of cognitive, social, emotional and physical growth.

721 South San Fernando Boulevard, Burbank, CA  91502
Last modified Little Angels Academy Burbank Inc. is a Private school that serves grades K-2