Posted August 18, 2014
My son had Mrs. Wood for kindergarten. She was very patient with him. There was strong communication between her and I through the use of notes and phone calls. She was also flexible and able to meet me if I had any concern. She created new and exciting lessons to keep children to engaged!

Posted August 15, 2014
My son attended Kinder last year and I am so excited they've added Transitional Kinder this year as my daughter will also be attending! The parent involvement and the love and dedication from that teachers are amazing! I feel very comfortable leaving my kids in the hands of this wonderful staff. My son learned sooooooo much last year! Thank you Edison!

Thomas Edison Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
Edison Elementary is a caring and supportive learning environment which has motivated my grandson to passionately learn subject and life lessons. The staff is committed to their mission and there are many support systems to help students thrive. The parent community is active and welcoming. I'm pleased with how well my student is performing.

Thomas Edison Elementary School 3

Posted March 13, 2014
The teacher are wonderful, although several great ones gone because of various reasons. The principal is often gone from school. I heard she left to go Christmas shopping one day. She caters to the involved parents and those who may sue, but she does little about student safety. Check her parking spot one day. I'll bet it's empty.

Posted March 12, 2014
The teachers and staff at this school are top notch. Really involved and dedicated PTA and Booster Club.

Posted October 04, 2013
The teachers at this School are amazing. They are so caring and truly listen to parents and their concerns. The administration makes sure that every student is safe. Everyone works together as a team. Children are the priority at this School. Parents and Teachers are very involved in all School events, activities and Education!

Posted March 24, 2013
Wonderful, caring and competent teachers, highly involved parents, a great principal-- with one child already at Edison and another starting next year, we couldn't be happier with this school. There's a real sense of community at Edison, and the children respond to it.

Thomas Edison Elementary School 1

Posted May 24, 2011
Horribly rude and disrespectful Administrative staff. As a parent you hope for a nurturing and caring environment for your children, not run into people who have an negative attitude.

Posted April 24, 2010
As a mom of a Kindergartner, it's exciting to start this educational journey at such a great school, with great parent support!

Posted March 27, 2010

Thomas Edison Elementary School
2110 West Chestnut Street, Burbank, CA  91506
Last modified Thomas Edison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Edison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top