Posted April 18, 2014
My child changed from LAUSD to the Burbank school district. I'm so happy about the change! Theodore is an amazing school! The teachers are hands on with the students/curriculum. They also make themselves available to the parents so we're able to work as team to get the best results for our children. They work hard to prepare the students for state tests, etc. The Burbank community & parents also work hard to continue to improve the school more each year. I love the activities & fund raisers they have for the school district, the make a wish foundation, & for anyone with a special need. It really teaches the kids great values, & that's really important. Theodore Roosevelt ELementary School is awesome!

Posted April 02, 2014
Roosevelt is a wonderful school! My son has been here for 4 years and I have found the teachers and Principal to be very responsive and attentive. Parent involvement is encouraged and promoted and we have very active Booster and PTA organizations. As a result our children are able to enjoy a school music program and good afterschool enrichment classes that get better each year.

Posted November 08, 2013
Not that this is the best school ever (I'm sure it's not), BUT, schools like this are rare in the LA area. These are mostly bright, well-mannered kids from loving families who are engaged and friendly. My child is in K and I get weekly emails from her teacher. The teacher is responsive, open, and totally accessible. It's a sweet, safe school, just what elementary school should be. The K is a mixture of fun (singing, art, experiments) and traditional learning (learning to read, computer class, building math concepts). Kindergarteners have a shortened day so things do get rushed but my child's teacher does an amazing job incorporating the lessons all the while making it fun and interesting. It's a popular neighborhood and the school is growing fast, so these are big classrooms. 30 kids per room, though that's probably typical in a lot of schools these days. The K classrooms have volunteers so there are usually other adults in the room.

Posted October 30, 2013
Roosevelt is blessed with an exceptional principal Dr. Meg, great teachers and wonderful parent involvement. We have two children attending and We feel very lucky to be part of such a great school.

Theodore Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
We moved to Burbank for our daughter to attend this school as she entered Kindergarten. Now in 4th grade she is growing and thriving thanks to the parent and teacher involvement and the Principal's leadership. We couldn't have asked for better school. We are happy to be a part of the Roosevelt Community and our son will be starting Kindergarten there in the Fall 2014.

Posted October 24, 2013
Roosevelt Elementary School is wonderful school with an amazing principal, great teachers and parents! The parents are such a great support system and I'm very happy to be a part of this community.

Posted October 24, 2013
We joined Roosevelt this year with our kindergartener. We have had a great experience so far, and have been so thankful to be part of such a great community. The principal is very involved with the children and school, as well as the teachers we have met thus far. We love our kindergarten teacher, and we really feel lucky to be part of this school.

Posted October 24, 2013
Theodore Roosevelt Elementary School is a wonderful school. It has a great staff and in my opinion the best PTA and Boosters group you could ever hope for. It really brings our neighborhood together. I have 2 boys that go there and am very grateful for the opportunity for my kids to go there.

Posted October 23, 2013
Roosevelt is a great school. My son just graduated from 5th grade, and I have a third grader there. The teachers are all wonderful. They are so professional, caring, and go out of their way to help my son. They offer so many extra activities, have an amazing art program, and are always willing to listen to any parent concerns. I am so happy to have my son there!

Theodore Roosevelt Elementary School 1

Posted October 14, 2013
This school is such a mess! The teachers, the leadership, and the staff we have encountered are all so unprofessional. It is quite disturbing that this continues to go on without any changes. The leaders of the school are so casual and uncaring. They don't act like they are running a school. I am thoroughly disgusted with this poor excuse for an educational facility.

Theodore Roosevelt Elementary School
850 North Cordova Street, Burbank, CA  91505
Last modified Theodore Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Theodore Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 57 reviews.