Bad
Good

Music Box Pre-School does not lock the front gate and/or door, which to me is a significant safety concern. Anyone can come on the campus without being screened first, so essentially the school does not have a first line of defense. I have visited many pre-schools in Los Angeles, and I have never visited a school that did not screen visitors that came to campus. If you are looking for a safe place for your child where you have peace of mind regarding your child's safety while at work, then this is not the school for you.

Musicbox is a pre-school and a kindergarten. My two kids, older is now 7 years old and the youngest is 3 years old both have attended Musicbox and i could not be happier. My first experience with Musicbox was with my now 7 yrs old son who is currently in 3rd grade. He started at Musicbox when he was 2 years old and finished Kindergarten there as well. He has excelled on all his academics and as you can see he is way advanced for his age. I credit his academic achievement all to Musicbox and his teachers, starting from Ms. Alma (2 yr old class) to Ms. Marilyn( Kindergarten). They created a solid learning foundation for my son.

Not only do they have a first-rate academic program, they have also been like second mothers to both my sons, they are very caring and are deeply concerned for my kids well being. And as for social development, to this day my 7 yrs old son's best friend is his classmate since he was 2 yrs old and both met in Musicbox. My 3 yr old son is currently attending Musicbox. I chose Musicbox to be his foundation too because i trully trust the teachers to do the same excellent job that they did for my older son. In the 4 years span, the same teachers that were there for my older son is still there now.

MY son David David started at Music-Box when he was 3 years old. Every year was a great learning experience for him, and has helped him mature a lot. David has become very interested in learning, especially math, singing, counting money, spelling, reading, spelling and telling time. Part of his interest has come, from the fact that he has a lot of fun at school, and his teachers put in the extra effort, to actually help the kids learn.We are so pleased with all of the teachers and staff at Music-Box. All the teachers are very attentive with the kids, and they have been very supportive, and nurturing through-out the years. Their commitment to the kids is great. I think that Music-Box provides a very good balance between academics & arts & crafts, play-time and social interaction. In addition the rest of the staff, has been so warm and supportive.

When I was 3 years old I attended Music Box, today my daughter attends there and she loves it. I still remember the pumpkin in the playground after 25 years ago....... It's a must to see this pre-school before you make your decision. The staff is very warm and caring!!! The facility is super clean..... My daughter has learned so much since she started. I can only say good things about it!

just love the caring of the staff. My child is welcomed on a daily basis. I know that the minute she is dropped at Music Box , she will have a great day. Every single staff member is super nice. It feels like a family!!!!! Every afternoon when I pick up my child, all children are clean and happy. I'm very fortunate to find such an amazing pre-school. Also the playground is like in the public parks.. Parent since 2006

This is a fantastic school for early education. My child has been in the school since she was two and will attend kindergarten here. The staff is exceptional and caring. I wish my child could stay throughout her elementary education.

A very good pre-school in Burbank, has great teachers and staff up through Kinder. This school will give your child(ren) a great foundation going into elementary school. If your looking for pre-school, make this school a must to call by and speak with the School Director before you decide. If you are impressed with what you see and hear as we have been, I hope this has been helpful in allowing you decide where to go. Sean Dempsey Parent 2003-2008

This is a fantastic learning & social environment. The staff is caring & challenges the children. My daughter has been attending for 7 months & I have been very satisfied. I will enroll her for their kinder program in the fall.

Last modified Music Box Pre-School And Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grade K