K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)

Oh my. Where do I begin with the SRB. I should have done more homework and found out what this school was really about. As a graduate of catholic school myself, I'm struggling to see how I'm spending my money to benefit my child's holistic education. Maybe if I were one of the parents in the "inner circle" that have been given almost exclusive leeway at the school, I would fare better. Send your kid somewhere else if you value good education.

Extremely disappointed. This principal and her deputy and assistant are probably the most immature set of administrators I have seen in a while. I'm really not sure what these children are learning, this curriculum is not in the least challenging and it is definitely not well rounded. The only person that seems to know what he is doing is the math teacher. They are extremely caught up in the appearance of being Catholic, they've lost sight of everything else. This is not what was sold to me coming in. Very, very disappointed.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The new teachers are a waste, and they've disrespected and disregarded the ones who have been there for years. And we speak of honoring tradition.

Amount of homework: Disagree

The books were ordered super late, they were very disorganized in this regard, so many classes started without. The Spanish teacher does not use a text, nor reference material, so what is my child studying from? These new teachers, for all the masters degrees and dismissive attitudes, including the principal, don't make the grade.

Develops character: Disagree

There are issues in the school related to class and prejudice, and rather than address them, the administration pretends they don't exist

Number of students in the class shows. Why isnthis the only catholic school that has such a low number of student. Doesnt that say anything. Parents who are checking this place should also know there is a lot of parants that are testing to other school to leave next year.

Jr. High. Students not prepared for high school. Talk is cheap. Scores speak for themselves. If your thinking about this school -do your homework and investagate. If students were prepared - then why do the students have to do summer school! Research before you spend your money.

This is my daughter's first year at SRB. I feel truly grateful to have found a school where her faith is nourished and she is thriving. Meeting the teachers during a church mass is what motivated us to come to SRB. The principal is deeply invested in her students, their faith, and the school. I can't wait to see what the future hold for our daughter (and family) at SRB.

I had been looking for a catholic school to enroll my children where they could transition from day care to preschool. I was very lucky to have found St. Robert's Bellarmine. The minute I met the Principal, Mrs. Ronan- we connected and I knew this would be the school for my children. Although I was dissapointed my kids did not get the teacher I was hoping for, I am still very satisfied with the curriculum, all the learning that has taken place since they started a few months ago. And, they are excited to go to school each morning and they love the school. I highly recommend the school and for any potential parents, please take the time to talk to the principal as she is the nicest woman I have met. She cares very much about the students, their learning, the spiritual enrichment of the program, and the families.

Enrolling my children at St. Robert Bellarmine was the best decision I have ever made as a parent. My children are thriving and are happy. Their grades are better than they ever were in public school, and they truly feel part of the SRB family. Mrs. Ronan is an amazing principal. She has brought parents together and challenged us all to be our children's first educators. She is a deeply spiritual leader, expects excellence from our teachers and students, and has put us an an upward path as a school. I feel so blessed to be a part of this community.

Last modified St. Robert Bellarmine Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8