Burbank, CA

Posted October 28, 2014
Enrolling my children at St. Robert Bellarmine was the best decision I have ever made as a parent. My children are thriving and are happy. Their grades are better than they ever were in public school, and they truly feel part of the SRB family. Mrs. Ronan is an amazing principal. She has brought parents together and challenged us all to be our children's first educators. She is a deeply spiritual leader, expects excellence from our teachers and students, and has put us an an upward path as a school. I feel so blessed to be a part of this community.

Posted August 20, 2014
The changes srb school have been fantastic. The new principal has made some tough choices for the betterment of the school. Before I had to drop of my daughter in the morning with no one there to receive her. I personally witnessed the teachers arriving at 8 am or after, but for students have to be there at 7:40 am. At the end of school kids ran to the cone zone with no real supervision. Only the the parents working the zone were there. Now all teachers have to walk there kids to the zone and wait there until all kids from there class get picked up. The teachers that were there became complacent-set in there ways. Not willing to change-and we all know change is good. The level of new teacher's coming in are second to none. Plus srb will become an a credited school. Remember, Dr. Rosena even had her son working there and was caught sleeping on the job. The teachers had it pretty easy. If I pay money to send my daughter to a private school - I expect what I pay for. The attitude was worse than public school. So I agree , changes had to made. Thank God for Mrs. Ronan

St. Robert Bellarmine Elementary School 3

Posted July 22, 2014
The new principal has turned the school upside down in a few months time, forcing many good teachers to leave for unknown reasons. My child's experience as well as mine, has been very unfair and unsatisfactory with this new principal. She seems to have an egocentric and controlling behavior over the school, running it to her liking and ideas, and not for the benefit of the school as a whole. The staff under her turned from the usually happy faces to distressed outlooks. It saddened the entire school, and erased the smiles they used to have. Many parents have decided to pull their children out and move them to other schools because of these uninvited changes. God bless this school, "In His charity". (Please note the teacher quality has changed and a 5 star rating was given to the old and still current teachers that served until the end of the 2013-2014 school year. )

St. Robert Bellarmine Elementary School 2

Posted April 13, 2014
This school used to be good. However, it is in a crisis. I would rate the principal minus 5 stars if this system allows me. She is terrible. She forced out many good teachers.

Posted November 20, 2013
Very good school. My child feels very welcome and learns more because there are less kids so more attention from the teachers for each student.Never had a problem with the teachers or staff members. I highly recommend this school to all parents and students.

St. Robert Bellarmine Elementary School 1

Posted October 19, 2013
School is very unorganized. Some teachers are cold and stubborn. Old books and old ways of doing stuff not realistic in today's world. There's other choices, don't waste your time here. Focus isn't as much on teacher competence, better tools, but more on fundraising and mass.

Posted September 16, 2010
Great School - teachers/staff are great and always willing to help a child and a wonderful family environment.

St. Robert Bellarmine Elementary School 1

Posted August 03, 2009

Posted March 03, 2008

St. Robert Bellarmine Elementary School 3

Posted February 15, 2008

St. Robert Bellarmine Elementary School
154 North 5th Street, Burbank, CA  91501
Last modified St. Robert Bellarmine Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Robert Bellarmine Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top