Mercy High School 2

Posted February 09, 2014
To be honest, I had higher standards for this school. I was always told that it was a great school, my older cousin would tell me about her experience. I could barely wait To start high school. At first I didn't quite meet the most.. Nicest classmates there, though there's always a few people like that in every school. I just avoided them and kept going. But there was this one girl that kept messing with me and what really disappointed me was that she would mess with me right in front of the teachers, I'd say something, but they did nothing to help whatsoever. They thought I was a joke. Another thing is that I agree with the other students. I think the school focus too much in their image rather than actually helping their students. If you're not doing too good in school, they just kick you out and don't bother to help. Teachers will talk to you, but all they talk about is how they never failed a student before. Mentioning that doesn't give any help to the student except guilt. Guilt won't help everyone. Just so disappointed in this school. I thought it would be better.

Posted January 03, 2013
We have two daughters currently attending Mercy. We have been very happy with the overall experience. The education that they are receiving has exceeded our expectations.

Posted September 02, 2011
It's the best high school to number one like SI. You will love every moment of it.

Mercy High School 1

Posted August 28, 2011
With my own personal experience I feel disappointed with this school. It is important to shadow or be a student to really know if the school is a right fit for your child and if you feel respected, supported and cared for. Keep in minds things can change.

Mercy High School 1

Posted August 28, 2011
Everyone is entitled to their personal opinion, this school disappointed me personally on different levels. As with any school your considering, It is important to shadow or be a student to really know if the school is a right fit for you and even then things can change.

Mercy High School 4

Posted May 27, 2011
We have two duaghters at the school and highly recommend it. The school is committed to providing financial assistance to help offset the tuition. This is a school where a young women can grow and flourish and have many opportunities to discover her talents and passion in life.

Posted November 22, 2010
This is a fabulous school. Tuition is a bit steep, but it is well worth it for what the girls get in academics, athletics and social arenas. My girls love it. One is boy crazy and thought she would hate it but feels it is best not to have boys there so she can focus.

Mercy High School 3

Posted August 17, 2010
The only problem with the school as stated by someone else is the high tuition. It is very expensive, plus the cost of books and other expenses. Aside from the tuition, the teachers and academic program is good yet it feels like your paying a mortgage.

Posted September 14, 2009
Great commitment to education and social responsibility.

Mercy High School 2