PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Posted July 05, 2016
MUSE is an amazing school! The experience at MUSE is one of wholistic education where the child is celebrated and nurtured in deepening their connection with their own passions in relation to the environment. MUSE celebrates individuality and yet the feeling at campus creates very close relationships.

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted June 24, 2016
They can't be effective with ineffective leadership. The don't appear to be supported at all. More than once I have seen the teachers blamed for admin decisions.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted June 24, 2016
This i agree with. Elementary school children should not have any homework. This they have right.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted June 24, 2016
The admin doesn't care about anyone. I tried to get meetings to get things improved; if you don't agree with their philosophy, they don't care about you.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted June 24, 2016
The school says they care about the students and use something called a compassionate confrontation. It is strange and from what I can see it is just a way for children to be even more self-centered and talk about their own feelings.

Posted June 22, 2016
Muse has changed the life of our son. He got lost in public schools because he does not learn like other kids learn and they want to teach all kids the same way. This past year has changed his life in unimaginable ways. He is making great friends, his leadership skills are flourishing, he is communicating better than we've ever seen and his ability to comprehend and understand complex situations has grown tremendously. Muse takes learning to a new level. It has recently earned the title "Greenest Kitchen in the World" from the Green Restaurant Association. This happened because Muse understands the importance of taking care of the environment and is instilling it in the children so it becomes second nature instead of an afterthought. We highly recommend Muse to anyone whose values align with Muse's and have passions that need to be unleashed.

Posted June 22, 2016
There is not enough words to express how happy we are to have our children at muse. This school should be the example of how all schools should be. Every child deserves to be inspired and to be educated in an environment that cultivates creativity. our kids are thriving and being pushed academically and loving it!

Posted June 19, 2016
Muse School has been a beautiful gift of leaning to our granddaughters as well as our family. We have watched our granddaughters blossom with passionate spirits. Each students enjoys a passion base academic learning to fit each child's individual needs. Muse also creates a healthy effective communication style which takes human communication and resolution to a whole new level, preparing children for the future in all areas of life. Thank you Muse School, Charlene

Posted June 09, 2016
We had an amazing first year at Muse. I have 2 children in the ECE class and they love going to school. Their teachers were very supportive and wonderful with them and I was happy my kids came home excited about their day. I especially love all of the specialist classes like French, Spanish, Movement, Gardening, Music and more! The campus is gorgeous and set amongst the mountains which is simply beautiful! I love that the children are learning in a safe, clean and eco friendly environment and fed organic, plant based, non gmo food. More schools should adopt this philosophy for sure! I also have never seen another school with a skateboarding bowl/ramp and really cool tube slides! Pretty cool. Love the passion based learning philosophy as well. The MAP parents are growing and getting better each year and planning fun events for the families. We had a great experience at Muse School!

Posted June 04, 2016
Last summer, my family and I moved from Israel to live in the States. Both of my two younger children (ages of 6 and 10) are currently students at Muse. When we first came, my children did not speak a word in English, nor did they know how to read and write. I was blessed to find Muse school as their introduction to education. Muse treats their students with love, respect, and care. Aside from academics, the kids enjoy and are able to participate in art, movement, gardening, music, outdoor education, and much more. Additionally, my children are able bring their tutors to class for extra support with their English. Although my children were new to the English language; Muse provided the upmost support, guidance, and assistance in helping my kids highlight their strengths. It is a school who views each child as an individual, while working as a whole. They encourage passion based learning, where children are able to learn and explore through their own passions. Growing in a school where you are treated as an individual with love and respect, and while connecting to your inner passion is a gift. My 2 kids are happy and excited going to school every morning. We are blessed to be a Muse family.

1666 Las Virgenes Canyon Road, Calabasas, CA  91302