Lupin Hill Elementary School 2

Posted October 30, 2014
My children did not do very well at this school.Good teachers are hit or miss We had several who were just miserable and acted liked they hated kids and teaching. 5th grade teacher Mrs Hunt is wonderful..Principal was not supportive to my child with special needs and played favorite with certain children.My child was accused wrongly of doing something and she immediately determined my child was guilty when not so. She is very good at appearing politically correct and manages to twist the conversation the way she wants.My children did not learn very much at this school but thankfully reversed this in middle school where they were both honor students by 8th grade.This school needs some new leadership principal needs to retire.

Posted March 03, 2013
Excellent school and fabulous school system. My child started this year as a new student and was warmly welcomed. She got a great teacher, Mrs. Mizrahi, and we are thrilled with the instruction, curriculum and the warm and caring attitude. I love that the parents are really hands on and welcome in the classroom and at other activities. I love the before school violin program and the numerous after school activities.

Posted October 03, 2011
PLEASE implement Uniforms. It will not only help with Los Angele's Bullying problems by erasing the socio-economic factor, It will attract parents to move their children from Private school, It will take an emphasis off of negative discussions and precious time that would have been better spent learning! There are only positives when it comes to Uniforms, helps parents avoid arguments about what kids are wearing and want to buy because so & so has it. As well, it puts all kids on a even playing field! It also looks the part that Las Virgenes represents. Im sure enrollment will go up with Uniforms

Posted February 03, 2011
PHONOMENAL SCHOOL! This is an update to an earlier review, we were thrilled to say the least coming to Lupin from a private school last year. The Teachers were warm, caring and the principal, Mrs. Grady is SO Hands On! This Year, I must say that THIS YEAR, It's gotten even better than Last Year which I rated 5 stars then! Mrs. Verney Thomas and Mrs. Chodor are out of this world and I truly mean it! These are the types of teachers a parent can only wish their child would be lucky enough to get and they REALLY DO EXIST! BRAVO Mrs. VERNEY! BRAVO Mrs. CHODOR! BRAVO Mrs. GRADY! Thank you for your warmth, caring and truly inspirational ways! MP's mom

Posted December 17, 2010
The school is great! The teachers are warm and friendly and really care about your child's success in school. The enrichment programs are top notch! I love picking out classes that they can take straight after school right on site! I love that Camp Calabasas (the onsite child care facility) also gets a discount at the onsite martial arts club and the martial arts instructor gathers the members from camp Calabasas and walks them over to the club at 6PM and I just come at 7PM to get them. The school has nice large grassy areas for play, climbers, swings and paved areas too. The parents involvement level is very very high. The only thing I think it needs is a large gymnasium and indoor eating area.

Posted December 07, 2010
My daughter joined Lupin Hills for 1st grade... new town, new school, and we weren't sure what to expect. Wow we were so surprised by the warm, generous welcome we received by the principal, teacher.I am impressed beyond belief at the Public System Las Virgenes has to offer! Lupin Hill is a Role Model for any school to follow!

Posted September 20, 2010
Lupin Hill has an inviting and warm environment. Their teachers are sincere and dedicated.

Posted June 09, 2010
Caring Faculty! My son started here as a new student this year and we couldn't be more pleased! The level of parent/teacher communication parallels that of a private school and my son is always HAPPY! Makes a huge difference! Mrs. Treadaway is a phonomenal teacher! The Principal Mrs. Grady is OUTSTANDING as well. I am impressed beyond belief at the Public System Las Virgines has to offer! Lupin Hill is a Role Model for any school to follow!

Lupin Hill Elementary School 0

Posted May 17, 2010
My son joined Lupin Hills for 5th grade... new town, new school, and we weren't sure what to expect. Wow - we were so surprised by the warm, generous welcome we received by the principal, teacher, and most of all - his classmates. The high standard of teaching and student engagement is evident. The balance that his teacher has to make to provide for so many students is impressive. I have also been so impressed and grateful for the Library and the Librarian for the enthusiastic way they have captured my son's heart and his love of reading.

Lupin Hill Elementary School 0

Posted May 17, 2010
The teachers are great. Very caring. And the staff is wonderful. Lupin has a great diversity of people!

Lupin Hill Elementary School
26210 Adamor Road, Calabasas, CA  91302
Last modified Lupin Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lupin Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 61 reviews. Top