Bad
Good

Posted April 12, 2016
Round Meadow is a hidden gem. I think it’s the best school in the area, private schools included. This school offers so much from its amazing art program to music, science, drama, computer and P.E. Not to mention all the volunteers who truly help to make this such a great school. I researched many schools before enrolling my daughter at Round Meadow, but we have been nothing but impressed with this school. Mr. Resnick is a hands on principal and know each kid by name. You can tell, he truly cares about this school. A special shout out goes to Mr. Hees and Mr. Squires for being the most amazing teachers ever! That said my daughter has been her for 6 years and never had a bad teacher. She absolutely love school and I credit that to all the great teachers and faculty at Round Meadow. This is an outstanding school and we feel very lucky to have been part of it for 6 years.

Posted March 04, 2016
My daughter was going to a private school and was struggling. She started Round Meadow in the middle of 1st grade and it's been amazing. She loves school and wants to go even when she's sick. Every teachers she's had has been so helpful. The Principal is really great, you see him every morning helping the kids get out of there cars in the morning to the end of the school day.

Round Meadow Elementary School 3

Posted March 11, 2015
Teachers are hit or miss; either you get an amazing one or you get one that doesn't put more than a minimum amount of effort in. For my child every other year has been the best teacher I could have imagined. Two yearsago his teacher wasn't even checking homework, or making him turn anything in. When I confronted her she lied about it and claimed he turned in everything. Last year we had the best teacher I've ever seen in my life. This year another lazy one who sends vague two word notes like "everything wrong" on my sons moon phases picture; took several days to learn the only thing wrong was what type of paper he used - she's sent other two word notes saying "homework missing" only for us to find out what she really meant is he forgot his book at home. It's been a nightmare of a year, when I ask to meet with her she throws away the notes or ignores the emails. Principle is really nice. I get the feeling he doesn't have the ability to fire some of these teachers or he would.

Posted April 29, 2014
Round Meadow is a great school with hard working teachers. They continue to do their best to meet the needs of all of their students. The principal is fantastic and does a great job promoting school spirit. Round Meadow has a very warm feeling and all students feel important.

Posted April 28, 2014
Round Meadow has an amazing Principal, fantastic teachers, wonderful parents and some really great kids!!! We are so grateful to be a part of this wonderful school.

Posted March 09, 2014
My child just started at Round Meadow this year and I am super impressed by his Kindergarten teacher. She is phenomenal! My child is learning so much in a loving, safe environment. The administration is responsive to parent feedback. Our teacher's aide is a great teacher also. The families are nice. The parent involvement is great. My child LOVES the Art teacher (who recently won a district award), the P.E. teacher, and the Music teacher. I've spoken to other Kinder parents and all seem very happy so far and those with other children have told me they have had great experiences and love the school.

Posted November 26, 2013
My school is so well rounded. I love the fact that we have an emphasis on the arts like music, art and drama as well as physical education. In addition to the great teachers and academic program this school is teaching our kids how to be well rounded courteous citizens. I love that and feel lucky to be a part of Round Meadow.

Posted November 25, 2013
Round Meadow is a gem. The teachers, staff, administration, and PFA are professional, committed, and work hard to make this school so wonderful. The parental involvement in this school is second to none. These parents care. And they are generous: with their time and their money. There are so many extras: a wonderful music teacher, an amazing PE teacher, an excellent art teacher, an amazing school counselor! Every teacher my three kids have had has been better than the last. They have been challenged academically. It is comparable to private school in many ways with the exception of second language or swimming classes. But there are plenty of other extracurricular activities. Even two girl scout troops! I feel safe sending my children to this school. No school is perfect. We, as parents, are ultimately responsible for our children's' education and I feel that this school works with you to prepare him/her for the world. Mr. Resnick has been wonderful. He truly cares about the school. He cares about his teachers and your children. I feel so lucky that my kids are there.

Posted September 30, 2013
Round Neadow Elementary us one of the greatest institutions here in tge San Fernando Valley. I haven't once had an issue with a teachers preformance in the classroom. This schools s tandatds are just as good or even better than a private school. If a child isn't preforming up to standard of their grade level, there are programs on campus and during school that will help your child catch up and probably make then advanced. This school definately prepares them for the next level. I'm proud to be a part of this wonderful school and the education is too notch!

Posted September 30, 2013
Schools are about kids and in that respect EVERY school is a great school. What sets a school apart from others is how well the teachers, administrators and parents recognize that fact. When everyone BELIEVES their school is a great school, that's what makes it a great school! Round Meadow students, teachers, administrators and parents all believe in this school. When you believe you are working on something great, you put your heart and soul and every effort into it in a greater way. With that collective dedication and effort, the result can be nothing short of greatness! Proud Round Meadow parent

Round Meadow Elementary School
5151 Round Meadow Road, Calabasas, CA  91302
Last modified Round Meadow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.