Calabasas, CA

Posted April 29, 2014
Round Meadow is a great school with hard working teachers. They continue to do their best to meet the needs of all of their students. The principal is fantastic and does a great job promoting school spirit. Round Meadow has a very warm feeling and all students feel important.

Posted April 28, 2014
Round Meadow has an amazing Principal, fantastic teachers, wonderful parents and some really great kids!!! We are so grateful to be a part of this wonderful school.

Posted March 09, 2014
My child just started at Round Meadow this year and I am super impressed by his Kindergarten teacher. She is phenomenal! My child is learning so much in a loving, safe environment. The administration is responsive to parent feedback. Our teacher's aide is a great teacher also. The families are nice. The parent involvement is great. My child LOVES the Art teacher (who recently won a district award), the P.E. teacher, and the Music teacher. I've spoken to other Kinder parents and all seem very happy so far and those with other children have told me they have had great experiences and love the school.

Posted November 26, 2013
My school is so well rounded. I love the fact that we have an emphasis on the arts like music, art and drama as well as physical education. In addition to the great teachers and academic program this school is teaching our kids how to be well rounded courteous citizens. I love that and feel lucky to be a part of Round Meadow.

Posted November 25, 2013
Round Meadow is a gem. The teachers, staff, administration, and PFA are professional, committed, and work hard to make this school so wonderful. The parental involvement in this school is second to none. These parents care. And they are generous: with their time and their money. There are so many extras: a wonderful music teacher, an amazing PE teacher, an excellent art teacher, an amazing school counselor! Every teacher my three kids have had has been better than the last. They have been challenged academically. It is comparable to private school in many ways with the exception of second language or swimming classes. But there are plenty of other extracurricular activities. Even two girl scout troops! I feel safe sending my children to this school. No school is perfect. We, as parents, are ultimately responsible for our children's' education and I feel that this school works with you to prepare him/her for the world. Mr. Resnick has been wonderful. He truly cares about the school. He cares about his teachers and your children. I feel so lucky that my kids are there.

Posted September 30, 2013
Round Neadow Elementary us one of the greatest institutions here in tge San Fernando Valley. I haven't once had an issue with a teachers preformance in the classroom. This schools s tandatds are just as good or even better than a private school. If a child isn't preforming up to standard of their grade level, there are programs on campus and during school that will help your child catch up and probably make then advanced. This school definately prepares them for the next level. I'm proud to be a part of this wonderful school and the education is too notch!

Posted September 30, 2013
Schools are about kids and in that respect EVERY school is a great school. What sets a school apart from others is how well the teachers, administrators and parents recognize that fact. When everyone BELIEVES their school is a great school, that's what makes it a great school! Round Meadow students, teachers, administrators and parents all believe in this school. When you believe you are working on something great, you put your heart and soul and every effort into it in a greater way. With that collective dedication and effort, the result can be nothing short of greatness! Proud Round Meadow parent

Posted September 09, 2013
I can honestly tell you after having the unfortunate fact of having to put my oldest in an LAUSD school, nothing compares to Round Meadow! Not only are they everything you hope for in a school for your child, they go above and beyond. When LAUSD said my kid wasnt smart enough, they got to the root of it and discovered he has a learning disability and are working on getting him help! They have every class you would only think of exists in a private school these days like art, computers, and P.E. They also have the teachers you only could have dreamed about when you were in school. The principle stives to know every child by name and is aleays there if you need to talk to him! Hands down there is no better school for a child in Los Angeles!!!

Posted September 09, 2013
It is a fun, warm, and engaging school. My kids love going to school and we couldnt be happier. There is Lots of parent envolvement and resources. The principal and teachers are great. We love Round Meadow!!

Posted August 13, 2013
Round Meadow Elementary is a great public educational school. The teachers are very dedicated enriching and coming up with clever outside the box ideas to help children learn. They have art, computers, library, music, P.E., aides and an on site counselor that are paid for through the Pfa. It's right in level with a private school education. People from surrounding areas try to permit in the school each year. The faculty welcomes parents to participate in the school so they know what's going on at all times. We are very happy that we did an in district permit to get into Round Meadow Elementary

Round Meadow Elementary School
5151 Round Meadow Road, Calabasas, CA  91302
Last modified Round Meadow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Round Meadow Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 56 reviews. Top