Calimesa, CA

Posted April 07, 2015
Staff is wonderful and my son is excelling and growing everyday !!!!!!! I recommend this school to anyone who asks.

Posted June 13, 2014
I love this school SO MUCH!! There is no bullying at ALL and it's super fun with the amazing S.T.E.M. Program!!!! Mr. Stolz is a great principle and most of the staff is super nice!!! The education is great and not too overwhelming, and I definetlely recommend this school cuz everyone is nice and welcoming and being new is not a problem!!! I'm going into eighth grade and I love this school!!!!! It's also pretty new

Posted November 14, 2012
This school offers a safe, nurturing environment. The staff is full of dedicated and enthusiastic individuals. I am so thankful that my daughter has the opportunity to attend this school.

Mesa View Middle School
800 Mustang Way, Calimesa, CA  92399
Last modified Mesa View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mesa View Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top