K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My favorite is Mrs Logan and they are all kind teachers

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Because it is easy and fast to finish

Because I go there and I am the best kid there and the handsomest there

My oldest daughter graduated from MGA in 2011. Her high school experience was fabulous. Not only did she receive an outstanding education, her life was enriched with the gospel, travel and life experiences that she will treasure forever. I am now in the process of enrolling my youngest daughter. We are looking forward to years of happiness and learning.

My child has attended Mesa Grande for 8 years. The school has a warm family atmosphere with a genuinely caring faculty. The school's test scores are excellent and they have a wide variety of extracurricular activities for their students. I would not send my child anywhere else.

I have attended Mesa Grande Academy for about a year and a half now. Having previously gone to public school for the first nine years of my education, I am proud to say that my school has provided me with the education, leadership skills, motivation, and support that I will need to further my education. Not only has the quality of teachers improved my life, but the Christian environment has played a major role as well. I am grateful to be able to attend a school which has dramatically changed my life for the better.

Horrible leadership sli;;s from all around staff. I am not paying to send my child to an SDA academy for fun. This school needs to step upto the plate and begin to act like a school that takes pride in who they are, and most of all, in whom they represent. The Lord.

Mesa Grande Academy has a warm and close knit Christian community atmosphere in which students can excel and achieve their fullest potential. It is a welcoming place where students feel safe and valued. I am very happy with my children's educatio

Mesa Grande Academy is a wonderful school with many opportunites for involvement in leadership, athletics and community service/missions. The school is a size that allows each child to be recognized and encouraged in their own accomplishments. Our 3 children, current students, all love attending MGA and all are excelling in academics. I would recommend Mesa Grande Academy to anyone who is looking for a school with solid academics, student leadership opportunities and strong Christian ethics

Mesa Grande is an excellent school with an excellent academic program. I feel my child is being well prepared to head for the university. In addition, there is a very real feeling of family at this school that I have not felt at other schools. From the teachers and administration to the janitorial staff, every adult on this campus cares deeply about the well-being of the students here. I checked out the school's national test scores (which were excellent). Maybe other parents should do the same.

Last modified Mesa Grande Sda Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12