No rating

Pleasant Valley Christian

Private | K-8 | 219 students

Student diversity

Living in Camarillo

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $375,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,450.

Posted October 11, 2013

PVCS is, in my opinion, the best this county has to offer! The staff are so dedicated and really believe in teaming up with parents to prepare these kids for life! My son went to 1 year of public school in town and that was all I needed to see. I was back at PVCS and will continue to send my kids here. The curriculum is exceptional and the staff is even better!

Posted April 30, 2013

This school is exceptional in every way, from the caring, dedicated staff to the truly unparalleled leadership of the principal. Her wisdom and love for the families at this school is evident in every decision that is made here. I find it appalling and rather sad that someone would stoop low enough to attack this woman's character and leadership ability. If what this disgruntled individual said was actually true, PVCS would not be the successful, thriving school that it is and has been for 23 years. Mrs.Wilson's godly leadership is exactly what I look for in a principal. Students leave this school prepared academically and spiritually to impact this world for Christ...My children have had wonderful experiences here, and I couldn't be happier.

Posted February 27, 2013

I have to agree with the person who mentioned poor leadership at this school. My child will not be returning next year. If you are accepted into "THEIR GROUP", then your child will be given extra attention and extra priviledges. Susan you are not what this school needs!!!!

Posted May 17, 2012

Poor leadership at this school. They need a principal with backbone and to be supportive to students and parents.

Posted June 14, 2011

My daughter came here after 5 years in public school and just finished her first school year. I cannot say enough good about this school. The transition was good, the teachers care about the students, and the sports are alot of fun for players of all levels.

Posted May 2, 2011

My Children have attended PVCS since the 2nd/4th Grade. Both have now gone on to be accepted with honors to Oaks Christian. This is not like any other school that I have ever been associated with. The staff is family and goes above and beyond to prepare our children for the next level of education, both academically and spiritually. Take a tour and see for yourselves.

Posted April 5, 2011

This "school" is LAUGHABLE ! It's a glorified Daycare! There are no test scores to consider this place 'academic'

Posted January 7, 2009

We've been at the school for 5 years now; I have three children enrolled and next year it will be four. We love the school. The teachers are qualified and caring and filled with the Holy Spirit as they teach. Our kids are getting a great Christ-centered education.

Posted August 3, 2008

This is a fantastic school! The teachers and staff are amazing. The Principal is a true joy and the Pastor is a wonderful teacher of the Lord. My child is so loved here and so protected. He has learned so much and is so advanced, he amazes me everyday with the things he has learned here. This school is a true blessing!

Posted June 30, 2008

i went for my 8th grade year, it was an amazing experience with amazing classmates and teacher support.
—Submitted by a student

Posted June 6, 2007

This school is about the Lord and the academics are the best in the county. This school is a priceless 'bubble' of Godly people who teach children about life with a focus on the Lord at every turn. A very unique place.

Posted April 5, 2005

My son learned to read in kindergarten- the program was A+++, academically excellent, but even more - many enrichment activities to learn through. Ideal Kindergarten teacher. First grade teacher built on what had begun. She was very prepared, expert in reading, couldn't ask for more. Environment is nuturing, kind, supportive. Involved parents. Art & music programs are o.k. Principle is excellent!

• Mrs. Susan Wilson
  • Coed
Affiliation
  • Baptist
Associations
  • ACSI

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

1101 East Ponderosa Drive