Posted September 23, 2013
Rancho Rosal is a Great School With Great Teachers & Staff! This is the third year my kids have attended and we have been very happy with this school! There is also high parent involvement which also brings us all together in our Community! My children love going to school and learning as it is a very positive caring environment for our children! Thank You Rancho Rosal For Doing A Great Job!! Sincerely, Happy Mom & Dad!!

Rancho Rosal Elementary School 3

Posted August 23, 2013
My son's teacher was outstanding! She found a way to bond with him and make him want to do his best in her class. I wish I could be as enthusiastic about other factors at the school, but I cannot. : (

Posted June 08, 2012
My 2kids recently transferred here from OC. We are very pleased with this school- lots of involved parents and caring teachers. Plenty of extracurricular activities/after school programs to expand my kids' learning. Great neigbhorhood schoo!!

Posted February 15, 2010

Posted January 19, 2010
I went here a few years ago. They have great oppurtunities to expand the children's learning. The school is kept pretty clean, and their Junior Optimists Club was fun. Great school.

Rancho Rosal Elementary School 4

Posted November 22, 2009
My 2 daughters go this school and both are very happy.

Posted September 20, 2009
It is great neighborhood school. Most people walk to school so you get to know everyone.

Posted September 16, 2009
Great Teachers! Great Principal! Great Facility!

Rancho Rosal Elementary School 3

Posted April 22, 2009

Posted March 23, 2009
I have two children, grade 3rd and Kindergarden, attending Rancho Rosal. The project-based curriculum helps to build critical thinkers whil making learning fun! We love the teachers and staff. The active PTA has contributed money toward a PE and music teacher; field trips; teachers' supplies and more. It's not just a school, its a community.

Rancho Rosal Elementary School
3535 Village At The Park Drive, Camarillo, CA  93012
Last modified Rancho Rosal Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rancho Rosal Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top