661 students|Pleasant Valley

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted September 23, 2013
Rancho Rosal is a Great School With Great Teachers & Staff! This is the third year my kids have attended and we have been very happy with this school! There is also high parent involvement which also brings us all together in our Community! My children love going to school and learning as it is a very positive caring environment for our children! Thank You Rancho Rosal For Doing A Great Job!! Sincerely, Happy Mom & Dad!!

Rancho Rosal Elementary School 3

Posted August 23, 2013
My son's teacher was outstanding! She found a way to bond with him and make him want to do his best in her class. I wish I could be as enthusiastic about other factors at the school, but I cannot. : (

Posted June 08, 2012
My 2kids recently transferred here from OC. We are very pleased with this school- lots of involved parents and caring teachers. Plenty of extracurricular activities/after school programs to expand my kids' learning. Great neigbhorhood schoo!!

Posted January 19, 2010
I went here a few years ago. They have great oppurtunities to expand the children's learning. The school is kept pretty clean, and their Junior Optimists Club was fun. Great school.

Rancho Rosal Elementary School 4

Posted November 22, 2009
My 2 daughters go this school and both are very happy.

Posted September 20, 2009
It is great neighborhood school. Most people walk to school so you get to know everyone.

Posted September 16, 2009
Great Teachers! Great Principal! Great Facility!

Posted March 23, 2009
I have two children, grade 3rd and Kindergarden, attending Rancho Rosal. The project-based curriculum helps to build critical thinkers whil making learning fun! We love the teachers and staff. The active PTA has contributed money toward a PE and music teacher; field trips; teachers' supplies and more. It's not just a school, its a community.

Posted January 25, 2009
My daughter is in first grade at Rancho Rosal. I am very pleased with every aspect of this school so far. The principal is very accepting of new ideas. The teachers with whom we have experience have been great. The PTA is strong. When the music program was cut due to lack of funds, the PTA facilitated the raising of over $20,000 to reinstate it. I am looking foreward to my other little girl starting Kindergarten there next year.

Rancho Rosal Elementary School 4

Posted July 22, 2008
My son just finished 2end grade. We loved his teacher and classroom. He learned so much with hands on science projects and making power point presentations. The parent involvement was great, and the Principal is very active with the students, I saw every day getting to know the students and parents. He did have a few problems with bullies though.

3535 Village At The Park Drive, Camarillo, CA  93012-7788
Last modified Rancho Rosal Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.