Camarillo, CA

Posted June 18, 2011
I graduated from frontier in school ever! No way I would have graduated from a regular school...I was watt too far behind. Thanks to the staff for caring about us kids that regular schools were willing to let fall thru the cracks. :)

Posted May 19, 2011
best school i have ever gone to and im graduating today because or it thank you so much!

Posted November 13, 2009
As a student myself, i love this school! I am in ASB, and we always have activities for the school, and in senior success, I have earned over 40 credits in the school year already! (its November!) I would suggest this school to anybody that has low credits, or does not like being in a big school, because the school is very small, and the (great) teachers are willing to do anything to help a student. The staff is very close, and everybody is on a first-name-basis! (teacher, staff, and students)

Posted April 27, 2009
very good teachers classes are understandidn getting credits is ver easy

Posted April 22, 2009
i think this school is an excellent opportunity for teens to succeed . Unlike other schools they do not care about helping teens graduate they dont help them in any kind of way

Frontier High School 4

Posted November 05, 2008
THe only thing I want to say: The students don't have much privileges than those in a regular high school, comparing to HHS.

Frontier High School 1

Posted September 29, 2006
Frontier High School in Bakersfield, California is an incredibly ridiculous school! They are a brand new high school, but they have so many unfair rules to both us parents and our children. They really need their school rules changed or improved. I do not suggest attending this school!

Frontier High School
545 Airport Way, Camarillo, CA  93010
Last modified Frontier High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frontier High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top