Camarillo, CA

Posted August 02, 2014
Wonderful principal!!! Caring and supportive!! Great community feeling. We are very pleased and blessed to have our child at Camarillo Heights.

Posted August 02, 2014
I love my school! I have made great friends and have had wonderful teachers. My principal is very nice to me.

Posted December 18, 2012
We are moving to Camarillo in 2013. My husband attended this Elementary school and has fond memories. When I called for information regarding my first grader and if there was a pre-school program for my twins the staff was extremely helpful. Although there is no program for my twins they offered me phone numbers and suggestions that were much needed. I can't wait to enroll my daughter for second grade and twins for Kindergarten in the fall of 2013.

Posted May 15, 2012
My daughter has had a very good experience at Camarillo Heights. It is a wonderful neighborhood school with a family feeling. New principal seems very involved and I look forward to great things from her! I've looked into other schools and really see Camarillo Heights as offering everything a child needs to succeed. With less students!!!! Way more teacher attention and that is always the best.

Posted July 17, 2011
My son went to this school from K-part of 3rd grade. The school was very active in his educational needs. In first grade he was diagnosed with ADHD and his teacher Mrs. Friday was so fantastic and patient with us and our hesitation about putting him on medicine. His resource teacher was wonderful with helping us get him caught up in his studies and keeping us all on task! The princepal Dr. Eidmann is one of the most amazing women I have met. Not only was she personnally envolved with my son's education she was also supportive in our decisions as parents. We will miss this school when we leave!

Camarillo Heights Elementary School 0

Posted October 29, 2010
I attended summer school here in 1960 and my Grandkids are currently here in second grade and kindergarden.

Posted October 28, 2010
Cam Heights has teachers that care and enjoy teaching! Best School ever!!!

Camarillo Heights Elementary School 3

Posted February 03, 2010

Posted May 27, 2009

Camarillo Heights Elementary School 3

Posted May 14, 2009
As I think is true with all schools, education depends greatly on the teacher. In our case, we've had some good years and some not-so-good years. As a working parent, it's hard to be an involved parent when PTO meetings all happen in the morning. School newsletters were put on-line, then never updated, so communication isn't always the best unless you have a proactive teacher. Overall a 'good' school, but has some areas that could be improved.

Camarillo Heights Elementary School
35 Catalina Drive, Camarillo, CA  93010
Last modified Camarillo Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camarillo Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top