Camarillo, CA

Posted May 29, 2014
The PEEP program for preschool children was my godsend. I will never be able to thank my sons teachers for everything they have done for me and my son. My son absolutely LOVES going to school and I love it too!

Posted March 04, 2013
I love their PEEP program. Miss Patty is a sweetheart. Even though my "turkey" has issues on those certain days; she's always been a nice person. Now if we can teach him that he can be a "turkey" for Thanksgiving and not on a daily basis ;)

Posted March 26, 2008
I have had my children at this school for the past 7 years, and have loved every year. The school is safe and very clean. The teachers are great and caring. My fourth grader still gives his old kindergarten teacher a hug - she knows who she is. Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful school. Highly Recommended!!!!!!

Posted October 25, 2007
I love this school. The teachers are great with the kids and at helping them. I like how they keep the kids behind the gate untill they see the parent/ person who picks them up.

Dos Caminos Elementary School
3635 Appian Way, Camarillo, CA  93010
Last modified Dos Caminos Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dos Caminos Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top